Autor Thema: customizing times  (Gelesen 5025 mal)

Offline geobent

customizing times
« am: April 03, 2005, 00:38 »
Hello,

I was wondering if theres was anyway to add or change times to the grid when you enter blood sugar readings?  I do not always check my blood sugar on a regular schedule and would like to be able to enter a time that i checked if possible.

Thanks

George

Offline Joerg Moeller

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Ohana heißt "Familie"...
    • Diabetesinfo
  • Diabetestyp: DM 1
  • Therapie: Insulin-Pumpe
Re: customizing times
« Antwort #1 am: April 03, 2005, 14:22 »
I was wondering if theres was anyway to add or change times to the grid when you enter blood sugar readings?

Sure there is: just edit the time and that's it.

You can enter the pre-valued entries as well, but e.g. I turned all of them to '00:00', because I test every day at different times and have to edit the times anyway.
Meine Seite über Diabetes: http://www.diabetesinfo.de/
Meine Facebook-Seite: https://www.facebook.com/Diabetesinfo.de/

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Mein Name ist Shumway. Gordon Shumway.
    • Diabetikertagebuch
  • Diabetestyp: ---
  • Therapie: ---
« Antwort #2 am: April 04, 2005, 08:51 »
And additionally you can activate the appropriate settings to let SiDiary add the timestamps automatically on entering a blood glucose reading... :ja:
DM 1, ICT mit Lantus/Humalog/Insuman Rapid, Freestyle Libre, SiDiary Win & Android
Diabetes Software, Windhorst, Helden der Kindheit

Offline Eyeball

« Antwort #3 am: Oktober 22, 2005, 02:03 »
Hi all... further to this...

I just downloaded the trial version of SiDiary and it looks to be a very useful tool.  My daughter has Type1 and is on an insulin pump.  She does many BG's a day... between 10 and 15 depending on the day.  Always at different times.

Is there a way to get siDiary to import the times as well as the BG readings from her meter and set up the time columns automatically?  Or do I have to set all the time columns up individually every day for the times we did tests that day?  That seems like a lot of work!

Thanks for your help!

Offline Adrian

• Special Member
« Antwort #4 am: Oktober 22, 2005, 18:23 »
Hello Eyeball,

what meter do you / does your doughter have?
A List of supported meter you can find here http://www.sidiary.org/?id=140&idMenu=3.
As far as I know the times are imported too.

[...search old meter ... measure BG ... search USB-cable .... startc computer... ]

Yes, the time will also be imported - at least with the OTU.

best regards
Adrian
Cozmo mit Humalog 

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
    • Diabetikertagebuch
« Antwort #5 am: Oktober 24, 2005, 08:58 »
Hi Eyeball,

yes of course the timestamps of the meter are imported too. SiDiary can also update the timestamps on entering manually the levels, please see the appropriate settings at the settings tab.

Cheers, Alf.
DM 1, ICT mit Lantus/Humalog/Insuman Rapid, Freestyle Libre, SiDiary Win & Android

Offline Eyeball

« Antwort #6 am: Oktober 25, 2005, 18:36 »
Thanks for your replies.  I think I must have set it up incorrectly then.  If you could help me figure out what I did and how to fix it, I would be very grateful.

I use the one touch ultra meter.  I can download the meter readings into SI-Diary no problem.  But what happens is that when it takes the meter readings, rather than using the times from the *meter*, it simply takes the BG results and inserts them into the columns that I set up.  So, for instance, when it has you put in your 8 timeslices for the day if I put in 12am 3am 7am 10am 12pm 2pm 5pm 10pm ...  When I download the meter results, it will still all the BG readings into those 8 columns regardless of whether it is the correct time of othe BG or not. 

Perhaps I have set it up incorrectly?  How do I make it so that instead of me setting up 8 times on the Si-Diary software, it will instead set up the times for me based on the readings from my meter?

Does that make sense?
Thanks!

Offline Joerg Moeller

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Ohana heißt "Familie"...
    • Diabetesinfo
  • Diabetestyp: DM 1
  • Therapie: Insulin-Pumpe
« Antwort #7 am: Oktober 25, 2005, 21:48 »
I can only make a guess because I don't read ou my meter: did you have marked "Update time slice..." in the Settings? Probably this woul help.
Meine Seite über Diabetes: http://www.diabetesinfo.de/
Meine Facebook-Seite: https://www.facebook.com/Diabetesinfo.de/

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
    • Diabetikertagebuch
« Antwort #8 am: Oktober 26, 2005, 16:17 »
Hi Eyeball,

just let me look a bit more detailed into these things. Of course the timestamps should be imported together with the levels, I don't know at which points things may have went wrong on your system...  :kratz:

I will drop you a line as a personal message to ask more details...

When we've foend a solution we can post it with this thread so that the others can read about it...

Cheers, Alf.