Autor Thema: SiDiary V6 Beta En  (Gelesen 43107 mal)

Offline Joerg Moeller

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Ohana heißt "Familie"...
    • Diabetesinfo
  • Diabetestyp: DM 1
  • Therapie: Insulin-Pumpe
Re: SiDiary Beta6 En: Current Build?
« Antwort #30 am: Oktober 27, 2008, 11:02 »
:compi: I am running SiDiary Beta 6 En, Build 6.0.1106.  Is this the current test Build?

No, it isn't.

Zitat
:kratz: If not current, where can I download the latest Beta?

We have only one link and there is always the most recent version available
Meine Seite über Diabetes: http://www.diabetesinfo.de/
Meine Facebook-Seite: https://www.facebook.com/Diabetesinfo.de/

Offline jlconrod

• Don't Panic! / Keine Panik! (Douglas Adams)
  • Co-Leader, SparkPeople Type1 IDDM, Dietbetics
    • SparkPeople (SparkPage JLCCONROD)
  • Therapie: Insulin-Pen
Re: SiDiary V6 Beta
« Antwort #31 am: Oktober 28, 2008, 21:06 »
Beta 6 (En) Graphics Suggestion:

I find it very useful in the Line Graph to plot Bolus and Basal insulin against BG level.   :anfeuer: This is a wonderful addition to Beta 6!

However, it is not as useful because of the narrow bar width of Bolus and Basal values.  This makes it very difficult to read.  It would be helpful to be able to customize bar width on the x axis, and possibly scale height on the y axis.  Is this possible, or would it be necessary to build a custom add-in to accomplish this?

:preisen: Thanks, and keep up the great work!

Warm greetings, John

Google translate En > De:

Beta 6 (En) Graphics Vorschlag:

Ich finde es sehr nützlich, in der Liniendiagramms zu Grundstück Bolus und Basal-Insulin gegen BG Ebene.  Dies ist eine wunderbare Ergänzung zur Beta 6!

Es ist jedoch nicht so nützlich, weil der schmale Strichbreite von Bolus und Gorlin Werte. Dies macht es sehr schwer zu lesen. Es wäre hilfreich zu können, anpassen bar Breite auf der x-Achse, und möglicherweise Skala Höhe auf der y-Achse. Ist das möglich, oder wäre es notwendig, eine benutzerdefinierte Add-In, um dies zu?

Vielen Dank, und halten die großartige Arbeit!

Herzliche Grüße, John
« Letzte Änderung: Oktober 29, 2008, 20:25 von jlconrod »
Warm regards,

John Conrod

Windows 7 Pro SP-1 32-bit, LG Optimus M (MS690 Android), SDO, SDPC, SDPnP, SDA Beta, OneTouch UltraLink, Minimed Paradigm Revel 723. CGM appeal pending. Januvia Clinical Trial. IE9, Chrome, Skype.

Offline jlconrod

« Antwort #32 am: Oktober 28, 2008, 21:25 »
 :super: Now using Build 6.0.1123!

:stern: I like the add-in manager, other new features, and the SDK documentation in English.  (I haven't had a chance to completely read or print the SDK document, but look forward to working with this feature).

:sternhalb: The existing issue with Virtual Day still exists with Build 1123.  The [F11] or [F12] radio buttons do not update on the Log Book, or do not seem to respond.  In some instances, the BG values appear on a day earlier than the [F11] day.  It seems to work sometimes when the BG is entered on the date that would be [F12].  In that case the data seems to disappear from the actual day, but do appear on the after midnight hours of the previous day.  In other words, they properly migrate to the late hours on the Virtual Day if entered into the Log Book on the Real Day after midnight.

Warm regards,  John

Google Translate En > De

:super: Jetzt mit Build 6.0.1123!

:stern: Ich mag das Add-In-Manager, andere neue Features, und die SDK-Dokumentation in englischer Sprache. (Ich hatte keine Gelegenheit, um vollständig lesen oder drucken Sie die SDK-Dokument, sondern freuen uns auf die Zusammenarbeit mit dieser Funktion).

:sternhalb: Das bestehende Problem mit Virtual Day gibt es immer noch mit Build 1123 . Die [F11] oder [F12] Radio-Buttons nicht Update auf die Log Book, oder scheint es nicht zu reagieren. In einigen Fällen, die BG-Werte auf einen Tag früher als die [F11] Tag. Es scheint zu funktionieren manchmal, wenn die BG wird an dem Tag, wäre [F12]. In diesem Fall die Daten scheint zu verschwinden ab dem Tag ihrer tatsächlichen, aber sie scheinen auf die Stunden nach Mitternacht des vorherigen Tages. Mit anderen Worten, sie ordnungsgemäß zu migrieren den späten Stunde auf der Virtual Day, wenn man sie in den Log-Buch über die Real Tag nach Mitternacht.

Herzliche Grüße, John
Warm regards,

John Conrod

Windows 7 Pro SP-1 32-bit, LG Optimus M (MS690 Android), SDO, SDPC, SDPnP, SDA Beta, OneTouch UltraLink, Minimed Paradigm Revel 723. CGM appeal pending. Januvia Clinical Trial. IE9, Chrome, Skype.

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Mein Name ist Shumway. Gordon Shumway.
    • Diabetikertagebuch
  • Diabetestyp: ---
  • Therapie: ---
« Antwort #33 am: Oktober 28, 2008, 21:47 »
I've fixed it right away you will get this fix with the next *zack* package... ;)

Right now you can deal with the issue by just clicking the option buttons with your mouse instead of using the F11/F12 keys! It's just that the "dataisdirty" flag is not properly set when using the F-Keys...
DM 1, ICT mit Lantus/Humalog/Insuman Rapid, Freestyle Libre, SiDiary Win & Android
Diabetes Software, Windhorst, Helden der Kindheit

Offline jlconrod

« Antwort #34 am: Oktober 28, 2008, 21:52 »
 :compi:  Suggestion:  Post the current Build Number on the Beta 6 Download Page.  At present I have to download the beta to find the build number.

Thanks!
Greetings, John

P.S.:  How is the Google Translation? Should I continue to use it?

Google Translate En > De

Buchen Sie die aktuelle Build-Nummer auf der Beta 6 Download-Seite. Derzeit habe ich zum Download der Beta zu finden, die Build-Nummer.

*zack*
« Letzte Änderung: Oktober 29, 2008, 20:20 von jlconrod »
Warm regards,

John Conrod

Offline jlconrod

« Antwort #35 am: Oktober 28, 2008, 21:58 »
I've fixed it right away you will get this fix with the next *zack* package... ;)

Right now you can deal with the issue by just clicking the option buttons with your mouse instead of using the F11/F12 keys! It's just that the "dataisdirty" flag is not properly set when using the F-Keys...

:preisen: Thank you, Alf!   ;D Wow! - Instant response!

Greetings, John
Warm regards,

John Conrod

Offline Andi

• Android-Smartphone-Fan
  • Special Member
  • Oben ohne find ich gut
« Antwort #36 am: Oktober 28, 2008, 23:33 »
Hi John

P.S.:  How is the Google Translation?

Not really usuable :(
It looks like the automatic horrible translation at the websites at microsoft.com  :knatschig:
There i like to read the articles in english :ja:

Should I continue to use it?

For some non-english-Readers it could be helpfull. But i don't think so :nein:
The translation is not really working fine :(

Please write in your native language. Your Postings are very interesting :ja:

Best regards
.                                                       ,---> SiDiary ==> Bericht ist für den DOC
FSL3 ---> JugGluco ---> xDrip ---{
                                                        `---> GARMIN Fenix6PRO ==> BZ Live ist für mich! ;D

Offline jlconrod

« Antwort #37 am: Oktober 29, 2008, 00:29 »
*zack*

P.S.:  How is the Google Translation?

Not really usuable :(
It looks like the automatic horrible translation at the websites at microsoft.com 
There i like to read the articles in english

Should I continue to use it?

For some non-english-Readers it could be helpfull. But i don't think so :nein:
The translation is not really working fine :(

Please write in your native language. Your Postings are very interesting :ja:

Best regards

:hi:  Thanks or the feedback, Andi.  Google Translate does help me read German Diabetes-Forum pages.  I do have some linguistics ability so I then mentally "re-translate" from the Google broken English result.

From what I have seen with Google and other machine translation between English and Spanish (where I have some fluency), I had a feeling that the Google tool is "not ready for prime time".

I appreciate your kind comments and reply.

:prost:  John

Warm regards,

John Conrod

Offline unknown

• Special Member
  • siehe Bild
« Antwort #38 am: Oktober 29, 2008, 19:50 »
Hello,

I have one question?
Could we either switch to Englisch at this thread or open an additional thread at the englisch subfolder?
I expect that this should not be a problem for us and will make the conservation with John easier.

Regards

Norbert

Offline jlconrod

« Antwort #39 am: Oktober 29, 2008, 20:15 »
 :boese: Sorry for the confusion with Google Translate.  I will post my comments in SiDiary > English.  Greetings, John
Warm regards,

John Conrod