Autor Thema: Importing readings from Freestyle Mini / Flash  (Gelesen 3423 mal)

Offline dans

Importing readings from Freestyle Mini / Flash
« am: Juli 16, 2008, 14:04 »
I am trialling SiDiary and am experiencing some problems with importing readings from my Freestyle Mini reader.
I have connected the meter to the computer using the data cable and USB/RS232 adapter (adapter listed as compatible on site)

The import process detects the reader and imports many of the readings from the device however for some reason it is not importing the most recent readings (despite selecting the option to import all readings from the meter).

Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions as to how this can be fixed?

Many thanks

Daniel

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Mein Name ist Shumway. Gordon Shumway.
    • Diabetikertagebuch
  • Diabetestyp: ---
  • Therapie: ---
Re: Importing readings from Freestyle Mini / Flash
« Antwort #1 am: Juli 16, 2008, 16:52 »
Hi Daniel,

please ensure that you are using the most recent SiDiary version! Actually there was a change in the driver several months ago, when Abbott had release the "Lite" meter series because these meter have a larger memory.

So from that point an update might help to resolve this issue.

If it does not help, please try the button "Test import" from the settings tab within the Freestyle driver screen. This will open a log file including every single value which has been processed by the driver.

If this doesn't help to dig something out, please drop us a line at SINOVO support so that we can activate a setting in your installation to get a pure dump of everything the meter sends during the communication...

Hope this helps!
DM 1, ICT mit Lantus/Humalog/Insuman Rapid, Freestyle Libre, SiDiary Win & Android
Diabetes Software, Windhorst, Helden der Kindheit