Autor Thema: ..and yet more help, please!  (Gelesen 4062 mal)

Offline jenny

..and yet more help, please!
« am: November 23, 2007, 22:11 »
I'm really sorry - computer fell over again, a virus or something, husband managed to get rid of it and it now seems to be OK but I now need to re-register my SiDiary.

It won't accept the old info and I think we've established that the Driver code is the same as the previous one EXCEPT it starts with DA instead of AF.  But we haven't got a Transaction Code or a Licence Key to go with the DA code.  

Have clicked on everything we can think of clicking, got a million emails with the old info but what we need I think is an email with the updated info - but how do I get that?

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Mein Name ist Shumway. Gordon Shumway.
    • Diabetikertagebuch
  • Diabetestyp: ---
  • Therapie: ---
Re: ..and yet more help, please!
« Antwort #1 am: November 24, 2007, 00:22 »
Hi Jenny,

you should have received an email on your purchase with the subject "Thank you for chosing a SINOVO product".

This email does contain a licence file which allows to unlock all purchased modules online with SiDiary's Licence Manager.

If you don't have that email anymore please drop a line at SINOVO support, they can forward the original email... :)
DM 1, ICT mit Lantus/Humalog/Insuman Rapid, Freestyle Libre, SiDiary Win & Android
Diabetes Software, Windhorst, Helden der Kindheit

Offline jenny

« Antwort #2 am: November 24, 2007, 20:43 »
Hi Alf

I have the email - and a load of copies of the same email I have obtained by entering 'I have lost my licence key' and 'I've lost my licence code' with the AF no etc but that info does not work!  It keeps defaulting to a DA number and I haven't got anything with that driver code.

I'm going round in circles, I thought I must be doing something stupid!

I'll send an email.  Thanks.

Offline Joerg Moeller

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Ohana heißt "Familie"...
    • Diabetesinfo
  • Diabetestyp: DM 1
  • Therapie: Insulin-Pumpe
« Antwort #3 am: November 25, 2007, 11:35 »
Hi Jenny,

attached to the eMail from which Alf talked about is a small license file called SiDiaryLic_xxxx.s79 (where the xxxx stands for your personal number)

If you have installed SiDiary just doubleclick this file. It will start the license manager where you can click "Register online" (you need to online at this moment of course). The next will show a short message which you can finish with a click on the 'OK'-Button. Now The License manager transfers your serial- and transaction number to the SiDiary-Server and gets the license keys immediately.

After this action your copy of SiDiary is fully registered.
Meine Seite über Diabetes: http://www.diabetesinfo.de/
Meine Facebook-Seite: https://www.facebook.com/Diabetesinfo.de/