Autor Thema: ????double time entries  (Gelesen 4467 mal)

Offline wully

????double time entries
« am: August 03, 2007, 00:00 »
Hi Alf
I noticed tonight that the last two entries from my meter(Freestyle Mini) have been duplicated @18:00, and 21:55? could this be a corruption? ' Am Kopf kratzen'???
diabetic for 30years Novorapid/Levemir,Freestyle Mini
keep it real!

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Mein Name ist Shumway. Gordon Shumway.
    • Diabetikertagebuch
  • Diabetestyp: ---
  • Therapie: ---
Re: ????double time entries
« Antwort #1 am: August 03, 2007, 09:07 »
Well I cannto say (over the air) how this could have happened but you could check the log file on your system where all meter imports log down which values have been imported to which SiDiary "position".

The log files can be found in folder {SiDiary}\Data\Logs\{Name of meter}

Perhaps this can log can help with some explanation?

Are you using an additional mobile Version on a PPC or Smartphone? In such case it would a good idea to first sync the mobile device with your PC before importing additional values from a meter...
DM 1, ICT mit Lantus/Humalog/Insuman Rapid, Freestyle Libre, SiDiary Win & Android
Diabetes Software, Windhorst, Helden der Kindheit

Offline wully

« Antwort #2 am: August 03, 2007, 12:04 »
Alf
Thanks for the speedy reply.I recently purchased the SiDiary USB for my son who also has the Freestyle mini,could this maybe be the problem?
I also have the diary on my N70 phone,but do not synk this with the meter?

The lines in question within log are:-08-02-2007 22:36:36: Meter value from 02/08/2007 21:55:00 (1): 4 added to new column (inserted as column 8).
08-02-2007 22:36:36: Meter value from 02/08/2007 18:00:00 (1): 4.5 added to new column (inserted as column 5).
which have been duplicated. I dont know if this is sufficient data to help with a resolution????
Thanks again
Wully
keep it real!

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
    • Diabetikertagebuch
« Antwort #3 am: August 03, 2007, 13:39 »
Hi Wully,

as long as you are not copying data files from stick to hard disk or vice versa there shouldn't be complications like the described. The Java mobile versions doesn't seem to be involved either...

Well from the log file we see that the meter import did not an update of columns so it could be interesting if the levels were actually not in the columns before the meter import which you could check on the backup data from {SiDiary}\Data\Backup\{Timestamp+Metername}\
There are the files saved before any modifications of a meter download. So you could compare if there were one set of the values and the import added another pair of levels or if really both pairs came from the import?!
DM 1, ICT mit Lantus/Humalog/Insuman Rapid, Freestyle Libre, SiDiary Win & Android

Offline wully

« Antwort #4 am: August 03, 2007, 16:43 »
Hi again Alf,

In the back-up files, folder mentioned,I have 2 folders dated for 2007.02.08.
The first file 130722 Freestyle Flash, containes 1 dat. file,
The other folder 223607 Freestyle Flash, contains 2 dat.files.
Am I correct in thinking that, the 3 files are because, that I uploaded the meter three times for that day?
Also would I have to open the dat. files to be able to see the time stamps, as I dont think my system has that capability??

Sorry to be such a pain in the neck

Wully
keep it real!

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
    • Diabetikertagebuch
« Antwort #5 am: August 03, 2007, 18:09 »
Hi Wully,

yes you're absolutely right, three uploads three backup files.
no, you're absolutely wrong, you're not a pain... ;)

You could do the following: Backup the current files in the Data folder. Copy back one of the backup files and simpley view the date with SiDiary ;)

Offline wully

« Antwort #6 am: August 04, 2007, 18:08 »
Thanks Alf!

I tried to do that, but, when I copied the files back, I was expecting to have only the (copied) files showing on the diary!!, as it was, all the history was still viewable. I am not too confidant incase I  cause any damage to the programe and lose all the data ???

(confused) Wully
keep it real!