Autor Thema: Change language on Smartphone?  (Gelesen 2972 mal)

Offline pbrown

Change language on Smartphone?
« am: Mai 19, 2007, 22:31 »
Hello from America-

I'm trying to install the software on my Smartphone, and the only language that seems to be available is German. I downloaded the software from this page https://www.sinovo.net/default.asp?id=146&idMenu=5 which installed the English version on my PC, but my phone is still in German. Is there any way to get the phone software in English? It looks like a great piece of software, but the German classes I took in college was a long time ago! Thanks in advance.

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Mein Name ist Shumway. Gordon Shumway.
    • Diabetikertagebuch
  • Diabetestyp: ---
  • Therapie: ---
Re: Change language on Smartphone?
« Antwort #1 am: Mai 21, 2007, 11:10 »
Hi,

yes of course probably you were a bit to quick during the installation procedure for the smartphone but it's no problem to get the English language file on your smartphone: Simply copy the file SiDiaryEn.txt from the PC (home folder of SiDiary, default is c:\program files\SINOVO\SiDiary\) to the Smartfolder where you have installed SiDiary.

After restarting SiDiary on your mobile device you should see English in the language (Sprache) selection box on the Settings tab (Einstellungen).

Let me now, if this can fix the issue?
DM 1, ICT mit Lantus/Humalog/Insuman Rapid, Freestyle Libre, SiDiary Win & Android
Diabetes Software, Windhorst, Helden der Kindheit

Offline pbrown

Re: Change language on Smartphone?
« Antwort #2 am: Mai 21, 2007, 18:04 »
Thank you, "Mr. Shumway", all seems to be working now.