Autor Thema: Problem with the free trial download  (Gelesen 4605 mal)

Offline tc399

Problem with the free trial download
« am: Februar 25, 2007, 22:39 »
Aloha,

I downloaded the trial version but cannot import data from my Onetouch program. I also have WinGlucofacts Pro 3.03 but it does not export data so I am not using it.  The SiDiary program says it downloaded the OneTouch data but they do not appear anywhere. Neither can I download data from either my Onetouch Ultra II or my Bayer Ascensia Contour meters.  There do not appear to be menu options for any meters at all.  I have no problem buying the software, but I need to be able to import.

And I would certainly like to see a driver for the Omron HEM-790IT BP tester.

Thanks very much
Best Regards
Tom

Offline tc399

Re: Problem with the free trial download
« Antwort #1 am: Februar 25, 2007, 22:48 »
Aloha,

CORRECTION!  I can import data from both meters.  Now all I need to do is figure ot how to import the data from the Lifescan one-touch software.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards
Tom

Offline tc399

« Antwort #2 am: Februar 26, 2007, 02:15 »
Aloha,

I have now upgraded to the full registered version and the program does import my Lifescan .csv files but it does not display them.  There must be a problem with one or more of the data fields.  Do you have a solution for me please?

Thanks
Best Regards
Tom

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Mein Name ist Shumway. Gordon Shumway.
    • Diabetikertagebuch
  • Diabetestyp: ---
  • Therapie: ---
« Antwort #3 am: Februar 26, 2007, 10:11 »
Hi Tom,

I saw that you already had success in solving most of the import issues. ;)

Regarding the import of your ONe Touch data: Do you just want to import the meter levels (in this case SiDiary's meter driver should be your first choice) or do you want to import historical data from Lifescan's In Touch software?

I remember an older discussion here in the forum about importing csv-files from Lifescan's software. I think there was a bug with the date format string which is included with the first header lines of the csv file and the real date values which follow in the data part of the file and which were formatted regardless the initial string. So that would be my first idea: To check the integrity of the csv-file in e.g. notepad...
DM 1, ICT mit Lantus/Humalog/Insuman Rapid, Freestyle Libre, SiDiary Win & Android
Diabetes Software, Windhorst, Helden der Kindheit

Offline Joerg Moeller

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Ohana heißt "Familie"...
    • Diabetesinfo
  • Diabetestyp: DM 1
  • Therapie: Insulin-Pumpe
« Antwort #4 am: Februar 26, 2007, 16:43 »
And my 2nd idea: to chek SiDiary's data folder if there are older files. SiDiary stores all it's data in files like 'SiDiaryDataYear-month.dat', for example: SiDiaryData2007-02.dat for this month. If there are older files like SiDiaryData2006-11.dat (last november), then maybe your imported data are stored in them.
Meine Seite über Diabetes: http://www.diabetesinfo.de/
Meine Facebook-Seite: https://www.facebook.com/Diabetesinfo.de/

Offline Adrian

• Special Member
  • Diabetestyp: ---
  • Therapie: ---
« Antwort #5 am: März 01, 2007, 13:01 »
As far as i can remember I had problems with the formastring. Month and Day were changed.

Just open the file with an text editor like emacs or untraedit and have a look.
It might that just an "mm" and a "dd" has to be exchanged.
Alf can tell the right format.

regards
Adrian
Cozmo mit Humalog