Autor Thema: Is Sinovo still in business?????  (Gelesen 3450 mal)

Offline chriluge

Is Sinovo still in business?????
« am: Februar 05, 2007, 11:59 »
Can someone please help me - I am being driven mad by the poor state of the SiDiary website.

I have been trying to purchase a license to SiDiary for some weeks now - continually returning to the site
to see if links have been repaired etc.  I have tried to email them (in English) without any response.

Then, when I finally gave in to purchase a license despite having no contact with them, it fails
comes up with a "server" error just before entering credit card details.

Are these guys for real or what?

Appreciate someone's help.

Offline Adrian

• Special Member
  • Diabetestyp: ---
  • Therapie: ---
Re: Is Sinovo still in business?????
« Antwort #1 am: Februar 05, 2007, 12:43 »

I have tried to email them (in English) without any response.

Appreciate someone's help.

They usually response very quickly.
Please check your spamfilter.

regards
Adrian
Cozmo mit Humalog 

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Mein Name ist Shumway. Gordon Shumway.
    • Diabetikertagebuch
« Antwort #2 am: Februar 05, 2007, 13:53 »
We are answering to customer requests in 24 hours within weekdays and even at weekends!

Since I could not see an email address in your forum profile I don't know who you are and if we have received a message from you but unfortunately there are frequent emails waiting in spam folders of our customers!

So please check your spam filter settings and if there's still an unresolved problem: Drop us a line - we will answer!

Zitat

I have been trying to purchase a license to SiDiary for some weeks now - continually returning to the site
to see if links have been repaired etc.

Which broken links, please provide more details!

Regarding the online shop: Perhaps you have read over the fact that you need JavaScript enabled and cookies to be allowed for our shop? There is no open issue with our system and if we are talking about the last few weeks - hundreds of users were successful in ordering our products...

DM 1, ICT mit Lantus/Humalog/Insuman Rapid, Freestyle Libre, SiDiary Win & Android
Diabetes Software, Windhorst, Helden der Kindheit

Offline chriluge

« Antwort #3 am: Februar 06, 2007, 04:56 »
Hi,
Thank you for your reply, I still find that you have a fantastic product. i will give you more details about the page that is not working but before i have 2 questions:

Once you have a license can you upgrade a new version for free or do you have to pay? If you have to pay how much would that be?

I have 2 computers at home, if I have one license can I use it on my 2 computers or do I have to buy a license for each computer?

Regards,

chriluge

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Mein Name ist Shumway. Gordon Shumway.
    • Diabetikertagebuch
« Antwort #4 am: Februar 06, 2007, 09:35 »
That would be great since we always try to improve our products and of course the website too.

If you have purchased a licence for version 5 all updates within V5.x are free (and there were many of them in the last 1,5 years).

For scenarios with more than one desktop computer we have built a special product (SiDiary Plug&Play). The software will run directly from this USB stick without further installation on the host computer and the data is saved also on the stick so there's no need to take care of your data integrity if you have more than one pc. Unfortunately we are not shipping this product to Australia so far.
DM 1, ICT mit Lantus/Humalog/Insuman Rapid, Freestyle Libre, SiDiary Win & Android
Diabetes Software, Windhorst, Helden der Kindheit