Autor Thema: Problem with BD Logic Monitor  (Gelesen 3173 mal)

Offline mgrunk

Problem with BD Logic Monitor
« am: September 05, 2006, 15:34 »
This is in regards to the BD Logic monitor that also tracks insulin injections. The download works fine when I choose to download all readings, but if I choose to download only new readings, the first time it comes back and says there are no new records. The second time, it does download the BG readings, but it will not download the insulin readings. When I download all records, it does pick up those insulin readings on the first try.

I have rebooted my Win XP laptop, I've also reinstalled the drivers for the BD USB device.

Thanks in advance,
Michelle

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Mein Name ist Shumway. Gordon Shumway.
    • Diabetikertagebuch
  • Diabetestyp: ---
  • Therapie: ---
Re: Problem with BD Logic Monitor
« Antwort #1 am: September 06, 2006, 12:18 »
Hi Michelle,

I have checked the beta-driver meanwhile and actually I saw an incorrect handling for the date of last import. I've uploaded BD.exe version 1.0.5 within the update package. Could you please try if this newer version will solve the problem?!

Thanks, Alf.
DM 1, ICT mit Lantus/Humalog/Insuman Rapid, Freestyle Libre, SiDiary Win & Android
Diabetes Software, Windhorst, Helden der Kindheit

Offline mgrunk

« Antwort #2 am: September 07, 2006, 02:38 »
That worked - beautifully - thanks!

Michelle

Offline mgrunk

« Antwort #3 am: September 12, 2006, 04:24 »
I'm sorry but it's the strangest thing - the download no longer works - I was able to get it to finally download the new readings once but again no insulin records and today, it wouldn't download any of the new readings.

I'm going to unistall again and try re-installing from the new files.

Michelle