Autor Thema: Transaction numbers - How long?  (Gelesen 2989 mal)

Offline GrandAdmiral

Transaction numbers - How long?
« am: März 13, 2006, 19:26 »
I purchased my license for my siDiary WIN/PPC bundle.  I received confirmation of payment from PayPal and received my order number.  How long does it take for the code to be sebt to me?  I'd like to register the software so I can continue using it.

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Mein Name ist Shumway. Gordon Shumway.
    • Diabetikertagebuch
  • Diabetestyp: ---
  • Therapie: ---
Re: Transaction numbers - How long?
« Antwort #1 am: März 14, 2006, 07:58 »
Hi GrandAdmiral,

this depends on your payment method: If you decided to pay with a credit card, the payment is accounted to SINOVO immediately and our licence server will send the key with a maximum delay of 5 minutes!

If your choice was PayPal there are two main paths which have main differences for the accounting: Paypal + CreditCard is handled as described above, using a PayPal eCheck payment (or PayPal bank transfer) will have some delay since PayPal is waiting for the money from the customer and will not send the "payment done" message to SINOVO until the money is really credited on their account. We have noticed that such payments can last ~3-5 days...  : :nixweiss:

And there's a third possibility: Sometimes the licence emails (which are generated from our licence server) are filtered by Spam tools, so if you have used one of the direct payment methods and don't see the licence email with a subject "Thank you for chosing a SINOVO product" you should look at your Spam folder...  ;)

If you need further assistance please drop us a line at SINOVO contact (of course we can check the current status of your payment)!

Cheers, Alf.
DM 1, ICT mit Lantus/Humalog/Insuman Rapid, Freestyle Libre, SiDiary Win & Android
Diabetes Software, Windhorst, Helden der Kindheit