Autor Thema: Time problem with PPC  (Gelesen 5337 mal)

Offline efb

Time problem with PPC
« am: Februar 02, 2006, 19:34 »
I recently started using SiDiary and have found it extremely helpful.  I do have a problem though.  I have the program set to automatically update the entry time when entering BG readings.  On the PPC, the times sometimes appear not to enter correctly.  If I make an entry and then look at the stats graphs, it looks like the entry was for an earlier time, or even an earlier or later day.  If I go through the bg grid where the entry was made and change every entry to militarty (24 hour) format, it clears up the problem on the graph.

Any suggestions?

Offline LordBritish

• Global Moderator
  • Special Member
  • Diabetestyp: DM 1
  • Therapie: Insulin-Pumpe
Re: Time problem with PPC
« Antwort #1 am: Februar 02, 2006, 20:41 »
Hi efb!

If you click the Button 'Language' on the Register 'Settings' you will find a Timeformat select,
there you can select a Timeformat '24h' or 'am/pm' I think you must select 'am/pm'.
I hope it will be solve your problem...

Lord

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Mein Name ist Shumway. Gordon Shumway.
    • Diabetikertagebuch
  • Diabetestyp: ---
  • Therapie: ---
« Antwort #2 am: Februar 03, 2006, 09:33 »
Hi efb,

if this does not solve your problem, please send me a personal mail to check some more details. I'm pretty sure that we can find out what's going on there... :)

Cheers, Alf.
DM 1, ICT mit Lantus/Humalog/Insuman Rapid, Freestyle Libre, SiDiary Win & Android
Diabetes Software, Windhorst, Helden der Kindheit

Offline piannetta

« Antwort #3 am: November 13, 2009, 02:50 »
Hi there,

I know this is an old topic but I'm having the same problem and would appreciate the fix being made public please.

Cheers,
Pete

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Mein Name ist Shumway. Gordon Shumway.
    • Diabetikertagebuch
  • Diabetestyp: ---
  • Therapie: ---
« Antwort #4 am: November 18, 2009, 10:39 »
Pete,

sorry I didn't recognize this post to be pushed again but Jörg was more attentive... ;)

Actually the PPC-Version from 2006 has nothing to do with the current PPC.net version: 2006 we've had an embedded VisualBasic tool, right now the complete PPC binary works with the DotNet ompact Framework.

So if there is a similar issue (I must confess I didn't understand the problem initially described here :rotwerd: ) please povide some more details an we will check it...
DM 1, ICT mit Lantus/Humalog/Insuman Rapid, Freestyle Libre, SiDiary Win & Android
Diabetes Software, Windhorst, Helden der Kindheit