Autor Thema: Print optimization  (Gelesen 4505 mal)

Offline mag

Print optimization
« am: Juli 22, 2004, 09:04 »
It’s a few days that I’m testing your Sidiary, you have done a great work  :super: and I thank you for distribute your application free.

I have 1 question  :kratz::

Is it possible to optimize the engine printing so that the grid with no values are not printed in the report?

I explain better: I don’t test each day the glucose level, so when I print the diary report there are some grids with no values, is it possible to avoid to print the empty grids?

Thank you in advance for your kindness

Ciao  :hallo:

Giovanni

Offline Joerg Moeller

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Ohana heißt "Familie"...
    • Diabetesinfo
  • Diabetestyp: DM 1
  • Therapie: Insulin-Pumpe
Re: Print optimization
« Antwort #1 am: Juli 22, 2004, 11:51 »
I explain better: I don’t test each day the glucose level, so when I print the diary report there are some grids with no values, is it possible to avoid to print the empty grids?

That would be fine, sure. But may I ask you someting: why don't you you test every day? Are you a diabetic type 2 with no Insulin requiring?
Meine Seite über Diabetes: http://www.diabetesinfo.de/
Meine Facebook-Seite: https://www.facebook.com/Diabetesinfo.de/

Offline mag

« Antwort #2 am: Juli 22, 2004, 13:22 »
Thank you for your answer.

I'm a diabetic type 1 with insulin.
When all is going well, sometime I stay 1 or 2 days with no blood testing, when the value are not safisfactory I will made much more tests.

For this reason I have some days with no values in the grid.

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Mein Name ist Shumway. Gordon Shumway.
    • Diabetikertagebuch
  • Diabetestyp: ---
  • Therapie: ---
« Antwort #3 am: Juli 22, 2004, 13:34 »
Is it possible to optimize the engine printing so that the grid with no values are not printed in the report?

Hi Giovanni,

that's a pretty good idea! I never thought about surpressing empty grids for printing because I'm testing my levels all day long, especially because I have to know my blood glucose value for injecting the right amount of bolus insulin. But there are possibly some (typeII) users who are not monitoring each day.

I will add it to my ToDo-List (unfortunately I've planned a new update for the next days and since I'm pretty busy these days the printing feature probably has to wait for the release after this one...)

Ciao, Alf.
DM 1, ICT mit Lantus/Humalog/Insuman Rapid, Freestyle Libre, SiDiary Win & Android
Diabetes Software, Windhorst, Helden der Kindheit

Offline mag

« Antwort #4 am: Juli 22, 2004, 13:52 »

so at the moment it's impossible to surpress empty grid; I will wait for your next update

Thank you very much for your kind attention to my enquiry

ciao

giovanni