Autor Thema: Exporting and printing  (Gelesen 4929 mal)

Offline markk

Exporting and printing
« am: Februar 22, 2005, 12:56 »
I'd like to know if it is possible to print all the charts - Pie, Dot and Line Graphs. When I press print, only the stats per day appear in Word. When I export data, only the last 2 days are displayed in the Excel template (US or Auswertung) select.  :balla: those are also the only two templates that are available to select.

I saw on a previous topic, that Jorg you mentioned a NovoStyle template for printing. Where do I find this?

Thanks
markk

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Mein Name ist Shumway. Gordon Shumway.
    • Diabetikertagebuch
  • Diabetestyp: ---
  • Therapie: ---
Re: Exporting and printing
« Antwort #1 am: Februar 22, 2005, 14:45 »
Hi markk,

first of all: SiDiary need to have Winword for including the graphs within the print templates!

When I press print, only the stats per day appear in Word.
I don't understand exactly what we are talking about: There are several graphs included with the template. Line, dot graphs, several pie charts corresponding to the categories before/after brekfast/lunch/dinner etc.
All of them are created with the data from the time range you have selected prior printing...  :kratz:

When I export data, only the last 2 days are displayed in the Excel template (US or Auswertung) select.  :balla:

Same reason?? The data that is exported corresponds to your time range setting...

I saw on a previous topic, that Jorg you mentioned a NovoStyle template for printing. Where do I find this?
Please visit the template section at sidiary.org: http://www.sidiary.org/sidiary/en/template.asp
 ;)

Cheers, Alf.
DM 1, ICT mit Lantus/Humalog/Insuman Rapid, Freestyle Libre, SiDiary Win & Android
Diabetes Software, Windhorst, Helden der Kindheit

Offline Jay

• Uh, I drank what??? -- Socrates
« Antwort #2 am: Oktober 05, 2005, 06:11 »
I have the same issue.  When I select print and the rtf file is opened in Microsoft Word, I can view the graph titles and graphs.  However, if I select print preview, or print the document, the graphs disappear.  Only the graph titles are printed/previewed.  If I save the rtf document to a word document, then open the converted document, I have the same problem.

Any ideas?

Regards,   Jay   :)

Offline Joerg Moeller

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Ohana heißt "Familie"...
    • Diabetesinfo
  • Diabetestyp: DM 1
  • Therapie: Insulin-Pumpe
« Antwort #3 am: Oktober 05, 2005, 12:10 »
Hi Jay,

I suggest to wait a few days 'till Alf ist back from his holidays. I tried to reconstruct your problem with the standard-Template but it worked perfectly. (WinXP Pro/SP2 with Word 2003)

With which template the problem appears to you? Which Word-Version?
Meine Seite über Diabetes: http://www.diabetesinfo.de/
Meine Facebook-Seite: https://www.facebook.com/Diabetesinfo.de/

Offline Jay

« Antwort #4 am: Oktober 06, 2005, 06:01 »
I am a little behind the times.  I am using Microsoft Word 97 on a machine using XP.

Regards,
Jay

Offline LordBritish

• Global Moderator
  • Special Member
« Antwort #5 am: Oktober 06, 2005, 07:32 »
I am a little behind the times.  I am using Microsoft Word 97 on a machine using XP.

In Word 97 is a Problem with the create of the Graph. There is a RTF-Component shipped with SiDiary V5, but ju must
rename the Winword.exe before you start SiDiary, that Windows can´t create a Session of Winword.exe. Then SiDiary use the RTF-Component to Create the RTF Document. After the Document was created you have to rename the Winword.exe back in the original name.

Offline Jay

« Antwort #6 am: Oktober 08, 2005, 07:06 »
I found the solution to the problem in Word 97!  :zwitscher:

I did not have drawing objects included in my Microsoft Word 97 Print Options.  Select Tools... Options... Click the Print Options tab, and make sure that (1) you do not have the "Draft Output" printing option checked, and (2) you have the "Drawing Objects" Include with Document option checked.  Once you do that, it works just fine!

Regards,
Jay

Offline Joerg Moeller

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Ohana heißt "Familie"...
    • Diabetesinfo
« Antwort #7 am: Oktober 08, 2005, 12:43 »
Thanks a lot for your report.  :super:

I'm sure LordBritisch will add this to our FAQ-List and maybe some other User will take profit of it :ja:
Meine Seite über Diabetes: http://www.diabetesinfo.de/
Meine Facebook-Seite: https://www.facebook.com/Diabetesinfo.de/

Offline LordBritish

• Global Moderator
  • Special Member
« Antwort #8 am: Oktober 08, 2005, 21:24 »
I'm sure LordBritisch will add this to our FAQ-List and maybe some other User will take profit of it :ja:

Yes of course, thank you for your report Jay.. I will see how to include this in our FAQ.

Lord