Autor Thema: "No values' error message  (Gelesen 4516 mal)

jalopeura

• Gast
"No values' error message
« am: Mai 01, 2004, 04:43 »
SiDiary (CE version) keeps telling me I have no values when I click the 'Redraw' button.  I have entered values from April 1 to today (April 30).

This an iPaq 2210 or 2215 (I can't remember which at the moment)

Info from the about screen:

Version 4.20.1081 (Build 13100)

Processor PXA255

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Mein Name ist Shumway. Gordon Shumway.
    • Diabetikertagebuch
  • Diabetestyp: ---
  • Therapie: ---
Re: "No values' error message
« Antwort #1 am: Mai 01, 2004, 12:37 »
Hi,

displaying the 'no values' note could also come from inappropriate filters.

I.E. if you've selected a control time as a filter ('before breakfast') without having saved at least a single bg level for this control time, you would get the message too.

If you select all values either from time frame options (2, 4, 6 weeks, ... 3 months, ... all values) and from the control times (before breakfast, ..., after lunch, ... all values) you _should_ get the values...

If not, please try the following if it's appropriate in your case: When SiDiary runs without being ever restarted, it keeps a timestamp flag for the very first day it has found a bg level. If you were adding bg levels backwards (typing some history data) it maybe still has this "first day" flag cached. But you can ensure this to be reloaded by terminating the application (not dropping it to the background). You can use the terminate button from the About/©-Tab (upper right corner) or your system task manager (settings->memory->running applications).

If you won't see any statistics after the described above, you can send me your data files (from the My Documents\ folder) and the SiDiary.ini (from the application's base folder) attached with a personal email - I'm very sure that we will get the statistics out of it!!  :super:

So long, Alf.
DM 1, ICT mit Lantus/Humalog/Insuman Rapid, Freestyle Libre, SiDiary Win & Android
Diabetes Software, Windhorst, Helden der Kindheit

jalopeura

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: Mai 02, 2004, 06:22 »
I don't think it's the data files; I installed the desktop version and let it sync with the PocketPC version, and it works fine.

My PocketPC is a newer one (2003), but I have installed the evb stuff from Microsoft.

If you still want the files, let me know and I'll mail them to you.

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Mein Name ist Shumway. Gordon Shumway.
    • Diabetikertagebuch
  • Diabetestyp: ---
  • Therapie: ---
« Antwort #3 am: Mai 03, 2004, 14:15 »
Yes I would like to have them ;)

Could you please zip all SiDiary*.dat files from the My Documents folder and also the sidiary.ini file from the program folder?

I will check it and I'm still confident that we will get the statistics out of your values (on the PPC too) ;)

Bye, Alf.

btw: Maybe your system date on the ppc isn't adjusted correctly? This would mean that "last 2 weeks" or something like that would select also a wrong time period...Just an idea...
DM 1, ICT mit Lantus/Humalog/Insuman Rapid, Freestyle Libre, SiDiary Win & Android
Diabetes Software, Windhorst, Helden der Kindheit