Autor Thema: Question about statistics section  (Gelesen 6481 mal)

Offline Steffie

Question about statistics section
« am: April 28, 2004, 12:26 »
Hi, i am using SIdiary for almost 2 days now and i was wondering,
can anyone explain how it works in the statistics section.
when does a value go into "before breakfast" of "after breakfast" of "before dinner" "after dinner"  is that calculated on the time, or is there a direct link between the column this value is in and these statistic names ?

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Mein Name ist Shumway. Gordon Shumway.
    • Diabetikertagebuch
  • Diabetestyp: ---
  • Therapie: ---
Re: Question about statistics section
« Antwort #1 am: April 28, 2004, 12:43 »
Hi, i am using SIdiary for almost 2 days now and i was wondering,
can anyone explain how it works in the statistics section.
when does a value go into "before breakfast" of "after breakfast" of "before dinner" "after dinner"  is that calculated on the time, or is there a direct link between the column this value is in and these statistic names ?

Hi Steffie,

the bg values are grouped by control times automatically based on the timestamp.
Each control time (i.e. "before breakfast") has a pre-defined time range, which you can see by clicking on it on the PPC device (or with the tooltip-text on the windows client).

If you've selected a control type as a filter for the statistic, all bg levels monitored in this time range will then be calculated.

If you need other time ranges for the control types there's today a possibility to pre-set them with a few keys in the sidiary.ini file (it's a pending issue on my todo-list to provide a screen for editing this time ranges... :( ).

Please let me know, if you want to change the defaults! I will post the keys on demand...

Bye, Alf.
DM 1, ICT mit Lantus/Humalog/Insuman Rapid, Freestyle Libre, SiDiary Win & Android
Diabetes Software, Windhorst, Helden der Kindheit

Offline Steffie

« Antwort #2 am: April 28, 2004, 13:01 »
Hi Steffie,

the bg values are grouped by control times automatically based on the timestamp.
Each control time (i.e. "before breakfast") has a pre-defined time range, which you can see by clicking on it on the PPC device (or with the tooltip-text on the windows client).
aah i missed the tooltips completely in that screen, probably i went over it to fast  :patsch:

Zitat
If you've selected a control type as a filter for the statistic, all bg levels monitored in this time range will then be calculated.

If you need other time ranges for the control types there's today a possibility to pre-set them with a few keys in the sidiary.ini file (it's a pending issue on my todo-list to provide a screen for editing this time ranges... :( ).

Please let me know, if you want to change the defaults! I will post the keys on demand...

Bye, Alf.

Hmm maybe i want to change them yes, because sometimes i work late shifts several weeks and the times will not exactly fit for me, but for now i first want try the program some more. It already looks great, and i have only 1,5 days of values in it.

I also saw some minor bugs that happened in translation to dutch, but i will collect those and probably discuss them with the dutch translater ?

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
    • Diabetikertagebuch
« Antwort #3 am: Mai 03, 2004, 22:04 »
I also saw some minor bugs that happened in translation to dutch, but i will collect those and probably discuss them with the dutch translater ?

Pretty good idea! :super:
You can reach Henk by email on SiDiary's web... (languagesupport- or credits-section)
DM 1, ICT mit Lantus/Humalog/Insuman Rapid, Freestyle Libre, SiDiary Win & Android

Offline hawkeye

« Antwort #4 am: Oktober 09, 2004, 02:36 »
If you need other time ranges for the control types there's today a possibility to pre-set them with a few keys in the sidiary.ini file (it's a pending issue on my todo-list to provide a screen for editing this time ranges... ).

I would like to know the sidiary.ini file entries that would allow me to change the time ranges for before breakfast, after breakfast, etc. 

My congratulations to you on your outstanding software!

Offline iggy

« Antwort #5 am: Oktober 09, 2004, 07:11 »
If you need other time ranges for the control types there's today a possibility to pre-set them with a few keys in the sidiary.ini file (it's a pending issue on my todo-list to provide a screen for editing this time ranges... ).

I would like to know the sidiary.ini file entries that would allow me to change the time ranges for before breakfast, after breakfast, etc. 

My congratulations to you on your outstanding software!

Hello Alf, I would also be interested in this INI file entries. :banane:

Offline Joerg Moeller

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Ohana heißt "Familie"...
    • Diabetesinfo
  • Diabetestyp: DM 1
  • Therapie: Insulin-Pumpe
« Antwort #6 am: Oktober 09, 2004, 13:04 »
Hello to our new members iggy and hawkeye :winke:

I suggest to wait a little. In the upcomming version of Sidiary there is - besides a lot of other new goodies - an option to set up the time ranges very easily by a new mask in the profile-section :ja:
Meine Seite über Diabetes: http://www.diabetesinfo.de/
Meine Facebook-Seite: https://www.facebook.com/Diabetesinfo.de/

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
    • Diabetikertagebuch
« Antwort #7 am: Oktober 09, 2004, 19:38 »
Hey guys,

I know: Waiting is always hard when one know that there's a workaround... so here are the keys...  :zwinker:

[Zeiten]
VorFruestueck=
NachFruestueck=
VorMittag=
NachMittag=
VorAbend=
NachAbend=
Nacht-Von=
Nacht-Bis=

Actually they are not included in your SiDiaryprofile.dat file so just add them.
Sorry, they are german - but as Jörg has already reported: Version 4.0 is close to be finished and there will be an edit form for these settings!  :ja:

But some explanations, what to be filled:
Vor means before, Nach means After
Fruestueck means Breakfast
Mittag means lunch
Abend means Dinner
Nacht means night
Von /bis -> from/until
Each key should get a single time value!, SiDiary will combine these values to the "time slices"

HTH, Alf.