Autor Thema: Importing from v5 to v6 with more than one patient  (Gelesen 3713 mal)

Offline StarCore

• Diabetestyp: ---
  • Therapie: ---
Importing from v5 to v6 with more than one patient
« am: März 16, 2010, 20:17 »
Hi,

Is there a faster way to import more than one patient at a time from v5 to v6.

We use your program in a Dr. Office were we have over 300 patients that we use on 6 PC all map back to a server.

If not, then it will take a long time to update the systems to the new ver. and Thanks for adding the Agamatrix Driver.

Thank for your time.

Brian

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Mein Name ist Shumway. Gordon Shumway.
    • Diabetikertagebuch
Re: Importing from v5 to v6 with more than one patient
« Antwort #1 am: März 17, 2010, 08:08 »
Hi Brian,

yes actually there is a way to convert all of your patients (you need to be a bit patient of course ;) ):
  • Please start the migration wizard from the tools menu.
  • If the right datafolder isn't already pre-selected please use the browse button and go to your datafolder containing all patient's data.
  • Click on "Select All" and then on "Convert" - the data for all patients will be converted now.
Please note that a backup of your data folder _BEFORE_ you start the migration would be a very good idea! :zwinker:

DM 1, ICT mit Lantus/Humalog/Insuman Rapid, Freestyle Libre, SiDiary Win & Android
Diabetes Software, Windhorst, Helden der Kindheit

Offline StarCore

« Antwort #2 am: März 18, 2010, 20:19 »
Hi Alf,

I see what your talking about. I have made a Backup to "Convert" First.

It is when I browse to the datafolder that has all the Patients in it. This is where I need a way to Select All from the browse; because if not I have to go through the hole list one by one to get them in the patients list before I can "Select All" before I can "Convert" them.

Thanks,

Brian

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Mein Name ist Shumway. Gordon Shumway.
    • Diabetikertagebuch
« Antwort #3 am: März 19, 2010, 08:20 »
I would assume that you're just one level too deep: If you browse to the folder which holds all patient subfolders the list should show all patient names and then you should be able to select all patients!?

E.g.: Data folder structure is

g:\SiDiary\Data\
g:\SiDiary\Data\Patient 1\
g:\SiDiary\Data\Patient 2\
:
g:\SiDiary\Data\Patient 300\

You should now select g:\SiDiary\Data\ as the data folder and the list should then show patient 1-300. If that is not possible in your case please drop us a line at the support and we will check that asap!

(If you are trying to select more than one patient subfolder in the browse folder screen - that would be the wrong place)
DM 1, ICT mit Lantus/Humalog/Insuman Rapid, Freestyle Libre, SiDiary Win & Android
Diabetes Software, Windhorst, Helden der Kindheit