Autor Thema: Importing Data from Carelink CSV  (Gelesen 10864 mal)

Offline Dalby

Importing Data from Carelink CSV
« am: November 04, 2009, 21:13 »
First, I am really impressed with the new version of SI Diary: I thought that the old version was very good, but I think that the new version is great.

I have tried to import data from my pump (Medtronic Paradigm 722) by importing CSV files from Carelink.  As far as I can see, all of the data on the CSV file is there, but some of it seems to be missing in the SI Diary data: the main thing that is missing is the CHO intake. 

Is this a known issue, or is there a work around that I can use?

Thanks, Thomas

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Mein Name ist Shumway. Gordon Shumway.
    • Diabetikertagebuch
  • Diabetestyp: ---
  • Therapie: ---
Re: Importing Data from Carelink CSV
« Antwort #1 am: November 05, 2009, 08:47 »
Hi Thomas,

actually we encountered many obstacles with the Carelink csv which isn't really straight-forward so I would not be surprised if the English csv extract would put the carb information in another location than the files we have received by other users for testing our import driver.

But of course we can check this directly if you could send me the csv file by email!
And I'm pretty optimistic that we can find a way to get your carbs too... ;)
DM 1, ICT mit Lantus/Humalog/Insuman Rapid, Freestyle Libre, SiDiary Win & Android
Diabetes Software, Windhorst, Helden der Kindheit

Offline Dalby

« Antwort #2 am: November 06, 2009, 00:33 »
Hi Alf

I have taken you up on your offer and sent over the last CSV download and a copy of the SI Diary download data.

Many thanks

Thomas

Offline karzan99

• Diabetestyp: DM 1
  • Therapie: Insulin-Pumpe
« Antwort #3 am: Juli 04, 2011, 22:25 »
Hi!

My meter is Paradigm Veo and there still seem to be some information not imported, although most of it is.

21   30.6.2011   13:58:18   30.6.2011 13:58                                                                                          JournalEntryMealMarker   CARB_INPUT=10, CARB_UNITS=grams, TYPE=null, ACTION_REQUESTOR=pump   6550162624   50610608   324   Paradigm Veo - 754

Raw -data values entered by user are not imported or placed in the correct place in SiDiary. CARB_INPUT=10

I would be glad to send example csv files.

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Mein Name ist Shumway. Gordon Shumway.
    • Diabetikertagebuch
  • Diabetestyp: ---
  • Therapie: ---
« Antwort #4 am: Juli 05, 2011, 07:55 »
Yes please send it to info@sinovo.net and we'll check the file.

Thanks, Alf.
DM 1, ICT mit Lantus/Humalog/Insuman Rapid, Freestyle Libre, SiDiary Win & Android
Diabetes Software, Windhorst, Helden der Kindheit