Autor Thema: SiDiary V6 Beta En  (Gelesen 42496 mal)

Offline jlconrod

• Don't Panic! / Keine Panik! (Douglas Adams)
  • Co-Leader, SparkPeople Type1 IDDM, Dietbetics
    • SparkPeople (SparkPage JLCCONROD)
  • Diabetestyp: DM 1
  • Therapie: Insulin-Pen
Re: SiDiary V6 Beta En
« Antwort #140 am: Juli 10, 2009, 22:25 »
Build 1185 SmartSync Status 400

:nein: Just an FYI:

At 1245 PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) / 2145 DE today, 10 Jul 2009, I tested SiDiary 6 1185 SmartSync with (SiDiary-Online-Server).

() Sync button still gave error:

The following error ocurred while syncronizing data: 400 Bad Request

What is a good time slot to test this with low traffic / server load?

:duck:  Of course, the current cyberstorms are affecting net traffic worldwide.  :-\

No hurry to reply and no worries!  :)

Personal regards,

John
Warm regards,

John Conrod

Windows 7 Pro SP-1 32-bit, LG Optimus M (MS690 Android), SDO, SDPC, SDPnP, SDA Beta, OneTouch UltraLink, Minimed Paradigm Revel 723. CGM appeal pending. Januvia Clinical Trial. IE9, Chrome, Skype.

Offline Joerg Moeller

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Ohana heißt "Familie"...
    • Diabetesinfo
  • Therapie: Insulin-Pumpe
« Antwort #141 am: Juli 10, 2009, 23:00 »
I've just tested it with .1186 (from the most recent update) und couldn't get an error :ka:
Meine Seite über Diabetes: http://www.diabetesinfo.de/
Meine Facebook-Seite: https://www.facebook.com/Diabetesinfo.de/

Offline jlconrod

« Antwort #142 am: Juli 11, 2009, 01:44 »
I've just tested it with .1186 (from the most recent update) und couldn't get an error :ka:

1186 still 400 error here...

My test with 1186 at 1638PDT 0138DE still gives 400 Bad data request error, so who knows?  :nixweiss: here, too.

BTW, I did check ZoneAlarm Extreme Edition to be sure Program Control for SiDiary6 and WPSiDiary permissions were still properly set.  Looks OK there, so ???

:knuddel: Thanks for the reply my friend.  Time to go to work so more Monday when I'm off.

Personal regards,
John

P.S:  Update

2350 PDT 0850 DE:  Still 400 error.  Oh, well.   :'(
« Letzte Änderung: Juli 11, 2009, 08:54 von jlconrod »
Warm regards,

John Conrod

Windows 7 Pro SP-1 32-bit, LG Optimus M (MS690 Android), SDO, SDPC, SDPnP, SDA Beta, OneTouch UltraLink, Minimed Paradigm Revel 723. CGM appeal pending. Januvia Clinical Trial. IE9, Chrome, Skype.

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Mein Name ist Shumway. Gordon Shumway.
    • Diabetikertagebuch
  • Diabetestyp: ---
  • Therapie: ---
« Antwort #143 am: Juli 11, 2009, 13:23 »
400 bad request has _nothing_ to do with the desktop computer program. It's an error on SiDiary Online... Our Admin team is informed and already tracking what's going on there with the server...
DM 1, ICT mit Lantus/Humalog/Insuman Rapid, Freestyle Libre, SiDiary Win & Android
Diabetes Software, Windhorst, Helden der Kindheit

Offline jlconrod

« Antwort #144 am: Juli 11, 2009, 21:44 »
400 bad request has _nothing_ to do with the desktop computer program. It's an error on SiDiary Online...

:zusehen: Thanks, Alf.  I thought that your earlier message said the 400 error was server-side, as I suspected.

Zitat
Our Admin team is informed and already tracking what's going on there with the server...

No problem.  I'm sure the Admin team is as busy as the rest of Sinovo! 

:preisen: Let everyone know their incredible efforts are truly appreciated out here in Diabetes Land.   :prost:

Warm regards,

John
Warm regards,

John Conrod

Offline jlconrod

« Antwort #145 am: Juli 14, 2009, 13:08 »
PC 1187 En  Update Now and SmartSync to SDO errors

1186 New Version Available Update Now problem

:schnief: 1186 automatic update from new version notice launches browser (IE8) with no error, but as with 1185, download update does not start.  Went to Beta 6 Update download page to obtain 1187 update.

Also, Update now also does not close SI6 PC, I had to manually terminate.

After manually terminating SiDiary6 1186, then downloading the 1187 update, the update install failed because two instances of SiDiary6.exe were still running as processes even though SiDiary was terminated both as a program and in the systray.  I used TaskManager terminate process tree, to close both instances of SiDiary6.exe.  SiDiary6 Update (1187) then updated successfully.

Different SmartSync Error with 1187 PC En:

:hmm:   Webcall timeout for UserLogin.

:knatschig: 1187 SmartSync to SDO reports Searching for changes but does not complete or error out, just keeps running.  I tried to terminate SmartSync to SDO but it did not respond to clicking the "x" close window hotspot.

BTW, the Wecall timeout message window was still running, hidden under the searching for changes message.

Let me know what additional info I can provide to help resolving these issues.

Regards and best wishes to the team,

John

Warm regards,

John Conrod

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
    • Diabetikertagebuch
« Antwort #146 am: Juli 14, 2009, 13:28 »
PC 1187 En  Update Now and SmartSync to SDO errors

1186 New Version Available Update Now problem

:schnief: 1186 automatic update from new version notice launches browser (IE8) with no error, but as with 1185, download update does not start.  Went to Beta 6 Update download page to obtain 1187 update.

That must be a problem on your local client because SiDiary is simply opening an URL and this has worked fine since your IE8 had been opened. So I cannot say why your IE isn't showing the file download screen but we have no influence on that behaviour of IE8 on your system... you could also try to enter the Update-URL manually to your browser: http://www.sidiary.org/updatenow6/

Also, Update now also does not close SI6 PC, I had to manually terminate.
After manually terminating SiDiary6 1186, then downloading the 1187 update, the update install failed because two instances of SiDiary6.exe were still running as processes even though SiDiary was terminated both as a program and in the systray.  I used TaskManager terminate process tree, to close both instances of SiDiary6.exe.  SiDiary6 Update (1187) then updated successfully.

So you should check your local installation because after opening the download update URL with your default browser, SiDiary will terminate itself. If there are further instances at this moment SiDiary will not shut down the other instances of course. So please check your TaskManager when the update-screen of SiDiary is notifying you about an update: I would expect that even at this time the other instances can be seen in your TaskManager.

Different SmartSync Error with 1187 PC En:

:hmm:   Webcall timeout for UserLogin.

:knatschig: 1187 SmartSync to SDO reports Searching for changes but does not complete or error out, just keeps running.  I tried to terminate SmartSync to SDO but it did not respond to clicking the "x" close window hotspot.

BTW, the Wecall timeout message window was still running, hidden under the searching for changes message.

Well we have updated SiDiary Online for a few minutes. Perhaps that update overlapped with your sync? Please try again now if the error remains?!
We will check the hidden error message - but this explains why you cannot close the sync status window with the X...
DM 1, ICT mit Lantus/Humalog/Insuman Rapid, Freestyle Libre, SiDiary Win & Android

Offline jlconrod

« Antwort #147 am: Juli 14, 2009, 22:11 »

That must be a problem on your local client because SiDiary is simply opening an URL and this has worked fine since your IE8 had been opened. So I cannot say why your IE isn't showing the file download screen but we have no influence on that behaviour of IE8 on your system... you could also try to enter the Update-URL manually to your browser: http://www.sidiary.org/updatenow6/

The updatenow6 URL gave me a hint about the update download issue.  Sinovo.net was in the Trusted Zone for IE8 and ZoneAlarm Extreme Edition, but sidiary.org was in the internet zone.  I added sidiary.org to IE8 Trusted zone, added sidiary.org to IE8 Security tab Trusted sites Allow, and in IE8 Privacy tab added sidiary.org allow cookies and allow popups.

In ZoneAlarm Extreme Edition Firewall tab added Host sidiary.org to ZA Trusted Zone.

After applying these changes, used IE8 to browse to updatenow6.  The download started and the download completed without error.  I used TaskManager to close process tree for the single instance of SiDiary6 still running.

I then ran the Update6 executable and it succesfully updated 6 (again to 1187).

I have not tried the integrated SiDiary6 PC update now function after making the security settings changes, but will try it later.

Zitat

So you should check your local installation because after opening the download update URL with your default browser, SiDiary will terminate itself. If there are further instances at this moment SiDiary will not shut down the other instances of course. So please check your TaskManager when the update-screen of SiDiary is notifying you about an update: I would expect that even at this time the other instances can be seen in your TaskManager.

Zitat
Well we have updated SiDiary Online for a few minutes. Perhaps that update overlapped with your sync? Please try again now if the error remains?!
We will check the hidden error message - but this explains why you cannot close the sync status window with the X...

1235 PDT / 2154 DE.  Still get Webcall timeout .

Will post separately re SDO6 on Blackberry.

Regards,
John
Warm regards,

John Conrod

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
    • Diabetikertagebuch
« Antwort #148 am: Juli 14, 2009, 22:51 »
Do you have https://diabetes.sinovo.net also included to your trusted sites in your firewall? Perhaps this may help?
The server wasn't really busy since the heavy load on last Saturday...  :-\
I'm really wondering why these things didn't happen during the beta period since the communication with SDO hasn't changed from a technical view
:kratz:

Offline jlconrod

« Antwort #149 am: Juli 14, 2009, 23:18 »
SDO 6 PC and Blackberry

PC folder \Users\John\AppData\Local\SiDiary\Log last entry is Sync20090704.log

SDO6 Blackberry

Works properly on Blackberry Curve 8330, but does not show updated profile from PC 6 with two new insulins:

Basalinsulin(2) Novo Levemir
Bolusinsulin (2) Novo Novolog

The SDO (Blackberry) Profile screen allows me to add the new second Basalinsulin and Bolusinsulin, but the pulldown lists only contain the original Basalinsulin Novo Novolin NPH and Bolus Novo Novolin R.  It is not populated with the insulin lists available in 6 PC.

SDO 6 PC in IE8 works properly, but Profile screen insulin lists have the same limitations:  only one Basalinsulin and Bolusinsulin, no other insulins listed in pulldown to Add Basalinsulin and Add Bolusinsulin.

SiDiary6 1187 SmartSync with SDO6

Because SDO has not synchronized with SiDiary 6 PC since 4 July, I clicked Master-Sync.

However, as of 1400 PDT / 2300 DE, I still receive the Web call timeout for User Login error on all sync attempts from PC 6 1187.  After the SmartSync error, Sync status window popup still shows Searching for changes but does not complete.  I cannot close the searching for changes window unless I terminated SiDiary6 PC.

Regards,
John
Warm regards,

John Conrod