Autor Thema: SiDiary V6 Beta En  (Gelesen 42949 mal)

Offline Joerg Moeller

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Ohana heißt "Familie"...
    • Diabetesinfo
  • Diabetestyp: DM 1
  • Therapie: Insulin-Pumpe
Re: SiDiary V6 Beta En
« Antwort #90 am: Februar 11, 2009, 10:31 »
BG-Grid
Good news!  I now have current and historical data populating BG-Grid.  I did notice that the time fields show only on columns that have data.  The full grid is displayed, just columns with no data have a blank time.  This does not look like an error; more likely the result of an optimal synch, only updating fields as needed.  Correct?

Right. That's the same behaviour as in the PC version: no entry - no time. (And if you delete an entry and save the time also should disappear)

Zitat
Statistics
1 Day and 1 Week reports appear.  However, translate 1 Tag and 1 Woche for the EN version.  Pie Chart selection 1 Woch reports questionable results. It shows only 1 (one) value during the time range.  Correct response should be 27 according to 6PC 1163.  This error also seems to occur with other graphs with 1 Woch time range selected.

Have you checked if there maybe a filter is active?

Zitat
Visual Basic Errors persist using Word 2007
Word 2007 still gives VB errors Compile error in Module Autonew and AZWizardModul.  BTW, 1163 Templates directory is in the Word 2007 Trust Center as Trusted.

It's on my ToDo-list for today (and maybe tomorrow) to check the templates in Word 2003 and 2007

Meine Seite über Diabetes: http://www.diabetesinfo.de/
Meine Facebook-Seite: https://www.facebook.com/Diabetesinfo.de/

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Mein Name ist Shumway. Gordon Shumway.
    • Diabetikertagebuch
  • Diabetestyp: ---
  • Therapie: ---
« Antwort #91 am: Februar 11, 2009, 10:55 »
Statistics Reports - All Values date range
Other date ranges display properly.  All Values date range reports No values! for all Graphs tested so far.  There is data from July 2007.
I found such an error on the Smp-version too, I will check this today.

Template Graphic mislabelled  ???
Several of the templates display Weight graph.  This is mislabelled as Insulin Pills.  Alternatively, the Insulin/Pills graph displays Weight.

No the title is right but the graph is wrong! ;) It will show the insulin/pill deviation as a pie chart in the next template download("how much basal vs. bolus med")
DM 1, ICT mit Lantus/Humalog/Insuman Rapid, Freestyle Libre, SiDiary Win & Android
Diabetes Software, Windhorst, Helden der Kindheit

Offline jlconrod

• Don't Panic! / Keine Panik! (Douglas Adams)
  • Co-Leader, SparkPeople Type1 IDDM, Dietbetics
    • SparkPeople (SparkPage JLCCONROD)
  • Therapie: Insulin-Pen
« Antwort #92 am: Februar 12, 2009, 22:45 »
SiDiary Beta6 PC 1163

Templates

StandardFarbeMitGrafiken (sp?)
After review, I found that the Trend graph does not have the smiley for Post-Prandial results.  The embedded image size is a little too small vertically, so the Post-Prandial portion of the graphic image is cropped out.  I think this happens with all Templates that include Trend.  My paper size is U.S. 8-1/2"x11" Portrait is a little shorter vertically than A4, if that has any effect on page layout.

Tagebuch  :prost:
Great!  I really like the 3D perspective image of the wire binding rings!  Looks good, prints perfectly.  It might be helpful if Weight was associated with the specific date it was entered.

Logbook
Sometimes when Synch occurs before a Save while still entering data such as BG, Bolus, etc., the column is refreshed with blank data.  This clears the timestamp, BG value, or other pending data.  I have set the Synch refresh to 120 seconds to minimize the impact.  Otherwise I have to enter one item, Save, then enter the next value, Save, etc.  That is somewhat tedious in the middle of a BG exam.

SiDiary Beta6 PPC.Net

Vertical Scroll Bar: 
This just may be a setting on my portrait oriented touch screen iPAQ, but the vertical scroll bar on the right of the screen covers the right-most time column.

Slave-Mode: 
The Slave-Mode notification remains on the PDA screen even when Synch is not refreshing.  In other words, it seems that Slave-Mode is active all the time the PDA is connected to the PC.  Is this intentional?

:stern: Overall, PC 1163 and PPC.Net 108 are very functional.

I'll continue to check for updates to watch for newer Templates and retest the Macro function errors.  Joerg, this is not a big rush on my side because the templates print properly despite the VB compile errors.

Warm regards,

John

Warm regards,

John Conrod

Windows 7 Pro SP-1 32-bit, LG Optimus M (MS690 Android), SDO, SDPC, SDPnP, SDA Beta, OneTouch UltraLink, Minimed Paradigm Revel 723. CGM appeal pending. Januvia Clinical Trial. IE9, Chrome, Skype.

Offline Joerg Moeller

• Administrator
  • Special Member
    • Diabetesinfo
« Antwort #93 am: Februar 13, 2009, 10:09 »
Templates

They are completely reviewed and renewed (is that word correct) and renamed. Today I will test them with Word 2007

Zitat
Slave-Mode: 
The Slave-Mode notification remains on the PDA screen even when Synch is not refreshing.  In other words, it seems that Slave-Mode is active all the time the PDA is connected to the PC.  Is this intentional?

Yes :ja:

Offline jlconrod

« Antwort #94 am: Februar 14, 2009, 22:24 »
Templates

They are completely reviewed and renewed (is that word correct) and renamed. Today I will test them with Word 2007

:dozent: Suggestion:  reviewed and updated

Zitat
Slave-Mode: 

Zitat
Yes :ja:

Danke! Thanks!

Warm regards,

John
Warm regards,

John Conrod

Windows 7 Pro SP-1 32-bit, LG Optimus M (MS690 Android), SDO, SDPC, SDPnP, SDA Beta, OneTouch UltraLink, Minimed Paradigm Revel 723. CGM appeal pending. Januvia Clinical Trial. IE9, Chrome, Skype.

Offline jlconrod

« Antwort #95 am: Februar 15, 2009, 02:57 »
SiDiaryBeta6 PC EN Build 1164 and SiDiary6 PPC.Net EN Build 109

The changelog is exciting, with several updates I look forward to testing and using!

Extract to existing PC 1163
At first I extracted Build 1164 to the same working directory as Build 1163, with option to overwrite existing files.  When I launched PC 1164 there were a couple of errors as it loaded.

Detailed Logbook page opened with all data.  I browsed several "tabs" with no issues. (?) showed Build 1164. 

:gruebeln: I next tried Check for Update, but received an error:  Update Check Webcall timeout for IsUpdateAvailable.

PC.Net Build 109
I copied the files from 1164\Install\PPC to the PDA.  When I launched PPC.Net on the PDA it loaded with no problem.  (?) showed Build 109.

Slow Synch
When I docked the PDA and connected to the PC, the Synch started but took a very long time. 

The Synch Settings and Details screens are in English.  However, the Synch Status box that appears while synching is in German.

The longest delay was synching Nutrition.DAT, although that might be expected with a large file.

:balla: The synch ended with an error:  'C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\SiDiary\Data\Nutrition\EN\Nutrition.DAT' not found.

:staun: Note:  Updated 15 Feb 2009  Nutrition.DAT does exist in the specified directory.

Extract PC Build 1164 to different Drive and Directory

In case the automatic overwrite of files from the first extract had caused mixed or corrupted files that caused or contributed to the errors, I next extracted Build 1164 to a different drive and directory.

:gruebeln:  However, the clean extract instance of PC Build 1164 produced the same errors.  Synch continued to be very slow and still had the Nutritions.DAT not found error.

PPC.Net Build 109 with new extraction of PC 1164
I had entered new BG Bolus and Basal data at 0545 today using PC Build 1163 and synched successfully to PPC.Net Build 108.

:kratz: Perhaps because of the missing Nutrition.DAT error, when the synch completed, PPC.Net 109 did not show a new test entered in the PC 1164 Detailed Logbook.

Another attempt to synch caused the Synch box to stop responding.  Both PC 1164 and PPC.Net 109 then closed, probably by Vista.

:knatschig: I rebooted, but the same slow synch with resulting Nutrition.DAT error did not successfully synch the 1145 test from PC 1164 to PPC.Net 109.

New Templates
Because of the synch errors, I have not yet tested the revised Templates!  (Joerg, I promise I will -- and look forward to them!)  :knuddel:

Warm regards,

John

]Detailed Logbook[/b] did not update with new data entered at 1145 (AM) in the PC Build 1164 Detailed Logbook.
« Letzte Änderung: Februar 16, 2009, 01:50 von jlconrod »
Warm regards,

John Conrod

Offline jlconrod

« Antwort #96 am: Februar 16, 2009, 02:11 »
Beta 6 Build 1164 EN New Templates  :winner:

:klatsch:  The new templates are great!  I just did a quick review of each of the new templates -- no issues and great additions.

One or two of the templates had one or two lines in German.  I mainly previewed the templates, so will post later after further review with details on the items in German.

;) A minor suggestion:  If feasible, it would be nice to have the Template name incorporated into the report, perhaps in the Page Footer area.

Warm regards,

John
Warm regards,

John Conrod

Offline Joerg Moeller

• Administrator
  • Special Member
    • Diabetesinfo
« Antwort #97 am: Februar 16, 2009, 09:55 »
Zitat
I next tried Check for Update, but received an error:  Update Check Webcall timeout for IsUpdateAvailable

I confirm; here's the same behaviour.

;) A minor suggestion:  If feasible, it would be nice to have the Template name incorporated into the report, perhaps in the Page Footer area.

Since we have changed the handling of templates I think it's not so easy: The names of the "physical" files are still in german, but they show names in english because this names are specified in the xml for every template.

Offline jlconrod

« Antwort #98 am: Februar 21, 2009, 03:53 »
Now running V6PC 1165 and PPC.Net 110

:knatschig: V6PC 1165 Update Check
As Alf already noted in the German V6 Forum, Update Check reports I have  ...Build 1165  and a newer version of 1165 is available on the Server.

:patsch: Don't you hate manual hard coding !?!  ;D  (Don't worry, I'll watch for the next *Zack*).

Synch between V6PC 1165 and PPC.Net 110
 :duck: The PPC.Net 110 Detail Logbook does not update properly from PC Build 1165 after a Save and Synch.  I still get the missing Nutrition.DAT error after Synch.

Vista Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 File Sync???
 :compi:  I thought it might be a conflict between Vista Windows Mobile Device Manager 6.1 and V6PC 1165 Synch Detail Settings..  I discovered that V6 Synch adds all the files specified in Details to the Mobile Device Manager Synch Files settings.

After a little hit or miss testing, I found that if I delete each of the SiDiary PC files specified from the Mobile Device Manager Synch Files list (even when 6PPC is still running), then have V6 PC synch again, the PC Logbook entries then update properly on the PPC.Net 110 Detail logbook.

It seems there are really only two or three specific files in Windows Mobile Device Center Files Synch that are at issue.  I'll take better notes, and post the specific files in question in a separate post.  Nutrition.DAT is definitely one issue, but I'll test further to fine the other one or two conflicting files.

This issue may be specific to Vista SP1/Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1.  Is anyone else having synch issues with XP?

Have not rechecked the new Templates yet.  Been busy on the home front.  Sorry!

BTW, a very belated Happy (Sugar-Free) Valentine's Day to all.

Warm regards,

John
Warm regards,

John Conrod

Offline jlconrod

« Antwort #99 am: Februar 21, 2009, 06:25 »
V6 1165 SmartSync and Vista Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 ActiveSync conflict

:ja: Two files that affect SmartSync and Windows Sync

I discovered the two specific files that cause SmartSync to hang on update when they exist in Windows Sync.

Here is the Windows Mobile Device Center menu tree to the files:

Mobile Device Settings > Change Content Sync Settings > Files Sync Settings
\SiDiary6PPC\Changed Copy of SiDiaryProfile.dat  > Delete
and
\Sidiary6PPC\Nutrition.dat > Delete

MS ActiveSync updates after each file is deleted from the File Sync List.

Next, I ran SmartSync . When SmartSync completes the PPC.Net 110 Detailed Logbook page update succeeds.

A little complicated to document, but an easy process.  Hope this helps!   8)

Warm regards,

John
Warm regards,

John Conrod