Autor Thema: SiDiary V6 Beta En  (Gelesen 42994 mal)

Offline jlconrod

• Don't Panic! / Keine Panik! (Douglas Adams)
  • Co-Leader, SparkPeople Type1 IDDM, Dietbetics
    • SparkPeople (SparkPage JLCCONROD)
  • Diabetestyp: DM 1
  • Therapie: Insulin-Pen
Re: SiDiary V6 Beta En
« Antwort #50 am: November 01, 2008, 00:54 »
 ??? Where is the easiest way to find the change list of fixes and updates in the latest SiDiary Beta 6 En build?

:zusehen: E.g., is there comment or file in the Build Zip file?  Is it posted elsewhere on the Beta 6 Forum threads?

:prost: Thanks and regards,

John
Warm regards,

John Conrod

Windows 7 Pro SP-1 32-bit, LG Optimus M (MS690 Android), SDO, SDPC, SDPnP, SDA Beta, OneTouch UltraLink, Minimed Paradigm Revel 723. CGM appeal pending. Januvia Clinical Trial. IE9, Chrome, Skype.

Offline Joerg Moeller

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Ohana heißt "Familie"...
    • Diabetesinfo
  • Therapie: Insulin-Pumpe
« Antwort #51 am: November 01, 2008, 11:31 »
??? Where is the easiest way to find the change list of fixes and updates in the latest SiDiary Beta 6 En build?

:zusehen: E.g., is there comment or file in the Build Zip file?  Is it posted elsewhere on the Beta 6 Forum threads?

There is no file or list, but everytime Alf reports a new *zack* (Update) he also writes down the changes compared with the last *zack*
Meine Seite über Diabetes: http://www.diabetesinfo.de/
Meine Facebook-Seite: https://www.facebook.com/Diabetesinfo.de/

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Mein Name ist Shumway. Gordon Shumway.
    • Diabetikertagebuch
  • Diabetestyp: ---
  • Therapie: ---
« Antwort #52 am: November 03, 2008, 09:46 »
I'm pretty sure that you have had the sidiary6.exe running when you started the unzip because this exe and a referenced Dll file was locked and could not be overwritten by the WinZip extractor... ;)
DM 1, ICT mit Lantus/Humalog/Insuman Rapid, Freestyle Libre, SiDiary Win & Android
Diabetes Software, Windhorst, Helden der Kindheit

Offline jlconrod

« Antwort #53 am: November 06, 2008, 23:15 »
I'm pretty sure that you have had the sidiary6.exe running when you started the unzip because this exe and a referenced Dll file was locked and could not be overwritten by the WinZip extractor... ;)

Hi Alf,

:gruebeln: Before extracting the latest build to "install" it, I had terminated SiDiary6 and it did not appear in the system tray.  However, when I encountered the error, I checked Task Manager to find SiDiary6 still running there.  After terminating Beta6 with Task Manager, the extract worked fine.  The new build of Beta 6 is now my current version.

:balla: FYI, even after successfuly installing the newest build, I have found using Terminate from the Menu or System Tray does not fully close Beta 6.  It is still running in Task Manager.  I have to use Task Manager > Processes to fully terminate Beta 6.

Regards,  John
« Letzte Änderung: November 07, 2008, 09:15 von jlconrod »
Warm regards,

John Conrod

Windows 7 Pro SP-1 32-bit, LG Optimus M (MS690 Android), SDO, SDPC, SDPnP, SDA Beta, OneTouch UltraLink, Minimed Paradigm Revel 723. CGM appeal pending. Januvia Clinical Trial. IE9, Chrome, Skype.

Offline jlconrod

« Antwort #54 am: November 07, 2008, 00:03 »
Beta 6 En Build 1130 Graph > Weight misplaced decimal point

The internal conversion from kg to lbs in Build 1130 (or possibly carried over from 1123) seems to have a misplaced decimal point.

I discovered this while using Line Graph > Weight.  For example, a weight of 172.5 lbs. plots as 17.2 lbs.  Clicking on the data point opens Log Book to the appropriate date, with the same incorrect weight value displayed there as well.

When I edit the Log Book to the correct weight, in this example 172.5, (the value recorded in SiDiary5 PC for that date), and Save the change, the Line Graph is also properly updated to the 172.5 value.

??? New weight entries seem to post correctly.  I am not sure why there are issues with weights that had been entered in Build 1123.

Regards,  John
Warm regards,

John Conrod

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
    • Diabetikertagebuch
« Antwort #55 am: November 07, 2008, 07:59 »
Hi John,

sorry this information was missing here in the English thread: I must have changed the design for storing the weight value so that the precision of this field is sufficient for the lbs values but this had the implication that all previously stored weight values are now too small (divided by 10) since I have no "migration routine" for this change.

Basically that means that you need to adjust the previously entered weight records to the right value (multiplied by 10) i.e. by using the datalist, filtered for weight records only (or just migrate your V5 data a second time).

Sorry I forgot to drop here a line too about this requirement...
DM 1, ICT mit Lantus/Humalog/Insuman Rapid, Freestyle Libre, SiDiary Win & Android

Offline jlconrod

« Antwort #56 am: November 07, 2008, 09:12 »
Hi John,

sorry this information was missing here in the English thread: I must have changed the design for storing the weight value so that the precision of this field is sufficient for the lbs values but this had the implication that all previously stored weight values are now too small (divided by 10) since I have no "migration routine" for this change.

Basically that means that you need to adjust the previously entered weight records to the right value (multiplied by 10) i.e. by using the datalist, filtered for weight records only (or just migrate your V5 data a second time).

Sorry I forgot to drop here a line too about this requirement...

Thanks for the update, Alf.

8) No problem, I'll update the older values manually.  They are easy to find using Line Graph > Weight, then clicking the data points that need correction.  Anyone else who needs to make these corrections may find this tip usefule.

Personal regards,

John
Warm regards,

John Conrod

Offline jlconrod

« Antwort #57 am: November 11, 2008, 21:55 »
Hi John,

*snip*

Hi Alf,

This is an update on the Beta 6 En weight value issue.  I tried migrating V5 data to another profile in V6 1130.  The migrated data was also incorrect but by an unknown multiplication or division factor. 

:kratz:Migrated weight values were in the 800 range, rather than the expected range of  170 - 180 lbs .

Personal regards,

John
Warm regards,

John Conrod

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
    • Diabetikertagebuch
« Antwort #58 am: November 12, 2008, 08:21 »
Thanks John, I need to check what is happening there...

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
    • Diabetikertagebuch
« Antwort #59 am: November 13, 2008, 11:59 »
It's fixed now with the next *zack* package. :)