Autor Thema: SiDiary V6 Beta En  (Gelesen 42493 mal)

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Mein Name ist Shumway. Gordon Shumway.
    • Diabetikertagebuch
  • Diabetestyp: ---
  • Therapie: ---
Re: SiDiary V6 Beta En
« Antwort #130 am: Juli 01, 2009, 10:00 »
HI John,

yes since you have still the version 5 data on your online account some new functionalities of SiDiary Online V6 are not available.

Simply check the option in the settings of SiDiary Online that you allow SiDiary V6 PC to sync with your account, start the online sync on your PC and you're done (and after that you can use the new screens on SiDiary Online too)!
DM 1, ICT mit Lantus/Humalog/Insuman Rapid, Freestyle Libre, SiDiary Win & Android
Diabetes Software, Windhorst, Helden der Kindheit

Offline jlconrod

• Don't Panic! / Keine Panik! (Douglas Adams)
  • Co-Leader, SparkPeople Type1 IDDM, Dietbetics
    • SparkPeople (SparkPage JLCCONROD)
  • Diabetestyp: DM 1
  • Therapie: Insulin-Pen
« Antwort #131 am: Juli 01, 2009, 11:04 »
SDO 6 IE8 and Blackberry

??? Curious issue.

Using PC 6 1182 after License Registration key was posting bedtime BG to Logbook.  With profile time frame set to Real Day (not Calendar Day) entered current time 0110.  Entered BG of 262 mg/dl  >:( -- sad but actual -- and clicked Save.  Entry posted to PC Logbook page.  Used Bolus Calculator for suggested correction (5.4).

In Bolus field popup entered correction of 5.5 and bolus of 6.  In Basal field entered Basal of 6 (which is usual at bedtime).

:kratz: However, when I clicked Save again, the Bolus and Basal values entered disappeared from the Logbook page.  I tried this several times with the identical result of disappearing Basal/Bolus values.

I thought I would try entering the values using the SDO Logbook.  SDO now shows my 6 data after updating from the PC using MasterSync. 

??? Curiously, when the Blackberry browser displayed the SDO Logbook, there were all of the attempted entries (saves) for the 0110 single test results for this morning (late night). 

:sternhalb: PC 6.0.1182 is now syncing with SDO 6.  I can find the results in SDO, but the PC logbook just shows the timestamp and BG value, not the bolus or basal values.

PC 6.0.1182 automatically syncs every couple of minutes with SDO while PC 6 is running.  I may need to change the sync option for PC 6 to sync only on start or terminate...

BTW, know you are VERY busy with the release rollout, so I don't want to take too much of your time.  Thanks so much for the quick answers!

:prost:

& Warm personal regards,

John
Warm regards,

John Conrod

Windows 7 Pro SP-1 32-bit, LG Optimus M (MS690 Android), SDO, SDPC, SDPnP, SDA Beta, OneTouch UltraLink, Minimed Paradigm Revel 723. CGM appeal pending. Januvia Clinical Trial. IE9, Chrome, Skype.

Offline jlconrod

« Antwort #132 am: Juli 01, 2009, 11:21 »
SDO 6 Online Shop link error with Blackberry

May just be part of the Sinovo web migrations in progress for SiD6: I clicked On-line Store link on SDO (to enter my Transaction No) as I did with the PC version. 

:boese: However, I get a 400 Bad URL http browser error.  This is just an FYI in case there is a link or script that needs to be updated for SDO.  During the interim I'll use the Adware version of SDO, so no worries...

If that's not the case then this may be a Blackberry browser issue. 

:super: BTW, the Blackberry format (radio button) for SDO gives a very useable browser format (XML?) on the Curve 8330.

SDO / IE8 On-line Shop link error

:-\ I also get an error from the On-Line Shop link from SDO (to enter Transaction Key) from the PC desktop using Internet Explorer 8.  Here is the exact error:

Zitat
Die Seite wurde nicht gefunden
Die von Ihnen gesuchte Seite wurde eventuell entfernt, ihr Name wurde geändert, oder die Seite ist vorübergehend nicht verfügbar.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Versuchen Sie Folgendes:

Stellen Sie sicher, dass die in der Adresszeile des Browsers angezeigte Websiteadresse richtig geschrieben und formatiert ist.
Wenn Sie diese Seite über einen Hyperlink erreicht haben, teilen Sie dem Websiteadministrator mit, dass der Hyperlink nicht richtig formatiert ist.
Klicken Sie auf die Schaltfläche Zurück, um einen anderen Hyperlink auszuprobieren.
HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found. (HTTP-Fehler 404 - Datei oder Verzeichnis wurde nicht gefunden.)
Internetinformationsdienste (Internet Information Services oder IIS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technische Informationen (für Supportpersonal)

Wechseln Sie zu Microsoft Product Support Services, und suchen Sie nach den Worten "HTTP" und "404".
Öffnen Sie die IIS-Hilfe, die im IIS-Manager (inetmgr) zur Verfügung steht, und suchen Sie nach den Themen "Website-Setup", "Allgemeine Verwaltungsaufgaben" und "Informationen zu benutzerdefinierten Fehlermeldungen". 

Regards,

John
Warm regards,

John Conrod

Windows 7 Pro SP-1 32-bit, LG Optimus M (MS690 Android), SDO, SDPC, SDPnP, SDA Beta, OneTouch UltraLink, Minimed Paradigm Revel 723. CGM appeal pending. Januvia Clinical Trial. IE9, Chrome, Skype.

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
    • Diabetikertagebuch
« Antwort #133 am: Juli 01, 2009, 11:34 »
Hi John,

no this morning there was no update for SDO. Could you please try the register page there on your desktop browser if this makes a difference?

Great to hear that the Blackberry Browser is showing the app in a usable format! If you'll see some issues on some screens, please let me know...
DM 1, ICT mit Lantus/Humalog/Insuman Rapid, Freestyle Libre, SiDiary Win & Android

Offline jlconrod

« Antwort #134 am: Juli 01, 2009, 11:43 »
Hi John,

no this morning there was no update for SDO. Could you please try the register page there on your desktop browser if this makes a difference?

400 Bad URL error on Blackberry browser.

404 Page not found error on PC Desktop Browser using IE8, both in "regular" mode and with IE7/earlier "compatibility mode". 
Full error message in German for 404 error is in my post below.

Zitat
Great to hear that the Blackberry Browser is showing the app in a usable format! If you'll see some issues on some screens, please let me know...

:stern:  Always happy to deliver good news rather than share "issues"  :D.

Happy to keep you posted, but hope to continue with more news and reviews on the Güt side  :ja:

Warm regards,

John
Warm regards,

John Conrod

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
    • Diabetikertagebuch
« Antwort #135 am: Juli 01, 2009, 14:16 »
The link on the English welcome page of SiDiary ONline is fixed now!

Offline jlconrod

« Antwort #136 am: Juli 01, 2009, 23:47 »
SiDiary 6 PC Build 1182 Licensed Logbook BG values and Sync with SDO v6.0.92 Blackberry

This morning the BG values are now properly displaying in the PC Logbook!  :klatsch:

I also successfully entered a BG reading using SDO v6.0.92 Mobile on my Blackberry Curve 8330.  The data synced sucessfully and appears in the PC Logbook.  :preisen:

PC 6 Report Templates

Logbook Novo-style Colorized
Missing preview image from template screen on PC.  Printed perfectly, two week range, using Word 2007 to Epson CX5800F duplex, no issues.

Logbook Novo-style
Missing preview image.  Did not try to print this report.

Logbook 24-h Portrait and Logbook 24-h With Graphics
Both printed perfectly, parameters same as above.

Short report
Looks good, but first page is in German!  (Don't think my Diabetologist/Endocrinologist is fluent in German  ;D).  I'll send a copy of the doc in Word97 compatibility to info at sinovo.

Logbook 24h Portrait
Report prints correctly but layout (as designed and desired) is actually Landscape!  Just need to rename the template.

SDO 6.0.92 Blackberry (Curve 8330)
Most screen formats selecting Blackberry radio button for layout work well on the Blackberry browser. 

The SDO style sheets take a very long time to load in the Blackberry browser, one to two minutes versus seconds for other web sites.  I'll watch it closely and try to post something more specific on style sheet load times.

Once the screen loads, the layout is very good.  However, the shading gradient on the selection page is fine at the top and bottom of the screen.  The midscreen area appears to be empty and white.  If I scroll the mouse pointer down the screen I can see the midscreen selections and click to select them.  One of the "blank" selections is Data so there does not seem to be a link for logbook entries!!! For the time being it is not an issue for me, but could be problematic for the casual Blackberry user who is not particularly tech "savvy".

The data entry fields in the Logbook do not align well with the 8330 screen width.  I'll try to use the copy to clipboard for a "screen capture".  Which of the three screen capture formats would work better for this forum?

It would also be helpful to have a link or button to access the Bolus calculator from the SDO Mobile (Blackberry) Logbook or Enter Single Data screens.  I often use the Bolus calculator as a "mental check" if the BG value needs a correction Bolus.  It is difficult to get to the Bolus calculator on the Blackberry interface.  (Add this to the "enhancement wish list", please.) :ja:

Overall, I am still extremely satisfied with PC 1182 Licensed!!!  :winner: WOW!

:schwester: BTW, I am burning a CD of SiDiary 6 Adware for my Diabetologist, who used to be with the US NIH.  He's semi-retired but still up to date with the latest and greatest technology.

:knuddel: Warm personal regards and heartiest congratulations to all my friends at Sinovo,

John

Warm regards,

John Conrod

Offline jlconrod

« Antwort #137 am: Juli 10, 2009, 00:04 »
SiDiary 6 Build 1184

Today I encountered three issues with the Build 1184 Update.

Update does not download

1.  SiDiary Logbook notified me of the Build 1184 Update.  I clicked Update Now and SiDiary 6 launched Internet Explorer 8 for the download.

The browser opened with the update url in the browser Title Bar.  The browser URL address line was blank, but there was download approval notification.  The download did not start.

There was no browser timeout or error, but no download.

The IE Title Bar showed this target URL (may be truncated, this is all that appeared):

{Download-URL}  (plus two or three more characters that were difficult to read).

Browser refresh did not start the download.

Manual Update Download

I did manually download the update using the Beta6 download page:

http://www.sidiary.org/default.asp?id=1009

Update.exe issue

2.   I terminated SiDiary 6 from the program menu then in the systray. 

I launched the update exe (Run as Administrator).  The update failed with a file lock error which I believe was 'unable to write to file'.

Although I had terminated both the SiDiary6 program and systray icon, the Vista Task Manager Process List showed two instances of SiDiary6.exe running.  I used TaskMgr 'close process tree' to terminate both instances, then closed TaskMgr.

I again launched the update with Run as Administrator.  This update was successful, no errors.

After the update, SiDiary 6 started perfectly. Help > About shows Build 1184!  Success!

Build 1184 SiDiary6 SmartSync 400 Bad Request error to SDO

3.  After the 1184 update I found SiDiary SmartSync for SDO was unchecked.  I checked the synch box for (SiDiary-Online-Server).

I clicked the () Sync button and received this error:

The following error ocurred while syncronizing data: 400 Bad Request

Logbook entries perform properly with 1184, but I cannot sync with SDO.

:zusehen:  Sorry to add to the workload...  On the plus side, I still  :klatsch: Love  :preisen: SiDiary6!

Warm regards,

John
« Letzte Änderung: Juli 10, 2009, 08:04 von Alf »
Warm regards,

John Conrod

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
    • Diabetikertagebuch
« Antwort #138 am: Juli 10, 2009, 08:09 »
Hi John,

all issues seem to have the same reason. Most probably you catched our SiDiary Online server when he was under heavy load due to some backup tasks etc. which are running at night (here in Germany ;) ) Therefore the redirect has stuck and the sync wasn't able to answer in a valid time... I will check the logs with our Admins what has happened tonight...

Offline jlconrod

« Antwort #139 am: Juli 10, 2009, 13:04 »
Hi John,

all issues seem to have the same reason. Most probably you catched our SiDiary Online server when he was under heavy load due to some backup tasks etc. which are running at night (here in Germany ;) ) Therefore the redirect has stuck and the sync wasn't able to answer in a valid time...

:haeh:  No problem!  A new release coupled with heavy downloads and high web traffic, while running essential backups, all in a global time window:  Whew!  :boah:  No wonder it was busy...

Zitat
I will check the logs with our Admins what has happened tonight...

Don't make checking the logs a high priority on my behalf.  Thanks for the reply and for keeping me up to date.  Here's a cup of coffee to keep you going:
 :kaffee:

My post was just to keep you and Joërg informed.

Warm personal regards,

John
Warm regards,

John Conrod