Autor Thema: SiDiary V6 Beta En  (Gelesen 42571 mal)

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Mein Name ist Shumway. Gordon Shumway.
    • Diabetikertagebuch
  • Diabetestyp: ---
  • Therapie: ---
Re: SiDiary V6 Beta En
« Antwort #120 am: März 31, 2009, 11:47 »
Zitat
"You have used a functionality which is incomplete or not available in Adware model...   reports that I am using the free Adware version and that only data for the current day will be synchronized.

The adware will only import or sync data of today! The following records was not processed this time (the fully registered version of SiDiary does not have this limitation):
... list of data

Sorry 6.0.1172 had not included the Beta-Flag and therefore it ran in the Standard, unlicenced Adware mode which has the limitations you have discovered (and the same for meter import).

6.0.1173 is live on the server and has included the beta-flag correctly.
DM 1, ICT mit Lantus/Humalog/Insuman Rapid, Freestyle Libre, SiDiary Win & Android
Diabetes Software, Windhorst, Helden der Kindheit

Offline jlconrod

• Don't Panic! / Keine Panik! (Douglas Adams)
  • Co-Leader, SparkPeople Type1 IDDM, Dietbetics
    • SparkPeople (SparkPage JLCCONROD)
  • Diabetestyp: DM 1
  • Therapie: Insulin-Pen
« Antwort #121 am: März 31, 2009, 12:49 »
Zitat
"You have used a functionality which is incomplete or not available in Adware model...   reports that I am using the free Adware version and that only data for the current day will be synchronized.

The adware will only import or sync data of today! The following records was not processed this time (the fully registered version of SiDiary does not have this limitation):
... list of data

Sorry 6.0.1172 had not included the Beta-Flag and therefore it ran in the Standard, unlicenced Adware mode which has the limitations you have discovered (and the same for meter import).

6.0.1173 is live on the server and has included the beta-flag correctly.

Hi Alf (& Joerg),

:preisen: Thank you for 1173!  :winner:  :prost:  :cheer:

More later, but 1173 seems great so far!

Very warm regards,

8) John
Warm regards,

John Conrod

Windows 7 Pro SP-1 32-bit, LG Optimus M (MS690 Android), SDO, SDPC, SDPnP, SDA Beta, OneTouch UltraLink, Minimed Paradigm Revel 723. CGM appeal pending. Januvia Clinical Trial. IE9, Chrome, Skype.

Offline jlconrod

« Antwort #122 am: April 04, 2009, 11:24 »
Beta6PC 1173 continues to work well!

Joerg, I have not tested every .RTF English template but the Visual Basic errors are now fixed!  ;D That issue has been solved and the templates load perfectly by Preview into Word 2007.  On a quick on-screen review, I've only found a couple of issues with graphics and one or two instances where a field or text is in German.

I will print the templates and post my comments on each individually within the next week.

Warm personal regards to you, Alf, and the exceptional team of Sinovo staff and co-volunteers!   :knuddel:

John
Warm regards,

John Conrod

Windows 7 Pro SP-1 32-bit, LG Optimus M (MS690 Android), SDO, SDPC, SDPnP, SDA Beta, OneTouch UltraLink, Minimed Paradigm Revel 723. CGM appeal pending. Januvia Clinical Trial. IE9, Chrome, Skype.

Offline jlconrod

« Antwort #123 am: Juni 30, 2009, 23:37 »
Beta 6 1179

Sorry I have not posted in a long while.  Computer problems, returning to work, a dying WindowsMobile Smartphone, and "brittle" issues with Type I.   :knatschig:

Beta 1179 has worked well on Vista SP1 and continues to work well on Vista Home Premium SP2:super:

Print reports generally are excellent, also.  There are one or two fields that are still in German for the English templates and will post details later.

Regards to all and I hope Murphy's Law has been suspended in DE (and at my house, too!!!)  ;D

John
Warm regards,

John Conrod

Offline jlconrod

« Antwort #124 am: Juni 30, 2009, 23:45 »
Beta 6 PC Build 1182 ???

I downloaded and extracted the latest Beta PC build today.  The changelog shows Build 1182.

:kratz: However, when I extracted the build and launched Beta 6 PC Help > About still shows Build 1179.

:hilfe: Clarification?

Personal regards,

John
Warm regards,

John Conrod

Offline jlconrod

« Antwort #125 am: Juli 01, 2009, 00:31 »
Blackberry Supported?

:schock: Within just a few days both my Nokia 6255i smartphone and my HP iPAQ hx2495b Windows Mobile PDA died!  :aechz:  My mobile phone carrier does not offer any Windows Mobile smartphones at the moment.

On the plus side (I'm a "glass half full" kind of person), the smartphone my carrier does offers is the Blackberry.  Yea!   8)

My new phone, a Blackberry Curve 8330, supports Java.  However, I can only load media and data files (like JAR) to the SD card using USB Mass Storage Device mode.  I cannot launch or extract the JAR file on the SD card to install it to the SIM.

Blackberry supports installs over-the-air, by download from Blackberry App World or by USB using the Blackberry Desktop Manager.  It also has a full html browser.

:hilfe: Any plans to develop a smartphone installer for Blackberry?  (Hint, hint:  I would be more than happy to beta test!  ;D.

:sad1: I feel lost without SiDiary on my PDA or phone, reduced to paper notes to manually enter when I get back to my laptop!

With personal regards (and hope),

John   :hi:

Warm regards,

John Conrod

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
    • Diabetikertagebuch
« Antwort #126 am: Juli 01, 2009, 08:15 »
JOhn, when the great storm of July12t is gone, we will work on further improvements and on support of new platforms too (like iPhone and perhaps Blachberry).

Right now you could check, if you could use SiDiary Online. We have optimized all SDO websites during the upgrade to version 6 especially for iPhone, Blackberry & Co.

If you visit https://diabetes.sinovo.net with your Blackberry browser you can log on (and stay logged-in with a cookie). Most of the mobiles devices are recognized automatically and they will show the mobile layout instantly. If you'll see the default layout, you can use the menu MOBILE to switch the layout for your device to the mobile layout.

Then you should also set-up the start screen of SiDiary Online to single data input screen and then you can really add your data quick by using the browser. Simply navigate to SiDiary Online and enter directly your levels.

The PC will then synchronize your data to your desktop and you can use the full power of the desktop client...
DM 1, ICT mit Lantus/Humalog/Insuman Rapid, Freestyle Libre, SiDiary Win & Android

Offline jlconrod

« Antwort #127 am: Juli 01, 2009, 09:36 »
JOhn, when the great storm of July12t is gone, we will work on further improvements and on support of new platforms too (like iPhone and perhaps Blachberry).

Right now you could check, if you could use SiDiary Online. We have optimized all SDO websites during the upgrade to version 6 especially for iPhone, Blackberry & Co.

If you visit https://diabetes.sinovo.net with your Blackberry browser you can log on (and stay logged-in with a cookie). Most of the mobiles devices are recognized automatically and they will show the mobile layout instantly. If you'll see the default layout, you can use the menu MOBILE to switch the layout for your device to the mobile layout.

Then you should also set-up the start screen of SiDiary Online to single data input screen and then you can really add your data quick by using the browser. Simply navigate to SiDiary Online and enter directly your levels.

The PC will then synchronize your data to your desktop and you can use the full power of the desktop client...

:super: Thanks, Alf (& Joërg!).  I'll try SiDiary6 On-line from my Blackberry browser!  I'll post here with results from Blackberry browser.
Of course, keep me in mind when Blackbery testing is needed.  ;D

Will my license key work for the subscribed On-line Diary 6?

Glad we made it and all good wishes for the roll-out.   :winner:

Warm personal regards,

John
Warm regards,

John Conrod

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
    • Diabetikertagebuch
« Antwort #128 am: Juli 01, 2009, 09:40 »
:super: Thanks, Alf (& Joërg!).  I'll try SiDiary6 On-line from my Blackberry browser!  I'll post here with results from Blackberry browser.
Of course, keep me in mind when Blackbery testing is needed.  ;D
Great because very often there are differences between the emulator packages and the real life out there... :-\
If there are still constraints on using it from the Blackberry browser, please drop me a line by pn and I will check if we can fix it!

Will my license key work for the subscribed On-line Diary 6?
Yes it will. :)

Offline jlconrod

« Antwort #129 am: Juli 01, 2009, 09:57 »
SiDiary On-line v6.0.97 (Blackberry)

8) Successfully logged in using Blackberry Curve 8330 browser. 

Data tab
 ??? Has following:
yet
Zitat
NOTE:  This function is not available for the patient because his data is saved in previous database format of version 5.

I have not synched or master synched SiDiary Beta 6 / SiDiary 6 data with online yet.  All Beta 6 PC En data was instantly available after installing released PC Build 1182.  Just received Transaction Key but have not yet completed Registration at this minute.

Will post more on PC 1182 and On-line 6.0.92 (Blackberry) as I use them in the next day or so.  It this Beta 6 En Forum still the best place to post my comments?

:rotwerd: BTW, expect to have my "editorial contribution" to you via Joërg in the next few days.  Sorry my personal, tech hardware, and health issues delayed getting it to you before release.  Hopefully it will still be useful as an "update" to the released version.

Warm personal wishes to you, Joërg, and Mary-Lee

John
Warm regards,

John Conrod