Autor Thema: Meter download: Repeats and wrong dates  (Gelesen 3826 mal)

Offline evila

Meter download: Repeats and wrong dates
« am: Juli 17, 2008, 02:45 »
Hi,

I recently started to import my new Freestyle Lite meter into Sinovo. I have noticed that some entries repeat each time I import from the meater.

I have also noticed (and this is more concering) that some entries are imported in the wrong date. In particular, when an entry corresponds to an overnight measure (say at 3:00am) it is imported in the day before the measure was actually taken.

I hope you can help me correct this, as the software does not seem to be giving me accurate data.

Thanks in advance,

Henry.-

Offline Joerg Moeller

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Ohana heißt "Familie"...
    • Diabetesinfo
  • Diabetestyp: DM 1
  • Therapie: Insulin-Pumpe
Re: Meter download: Repeats and wrong dates
« Antwort #1 am: Juli 17, 2008, 08:45 »
I recently started to import my new Freestyle Lite meter into Sinovo. I have noticed that some entries repeat each time I import from the meater.

Are these entries only the same BG or the same date and time too? Could you check, if your file SiDiary.ini is writeable?

Zitat
I have also noticed (and this is more concering) that some entries are imported in the wrong date. In particular, when an entry corresponds to an overnight measure (say at 3:00am) it is imported in the day before the measure was actually taken.

This is not a bug, it's the SiDiary default setting. There are 2 types of 'day'. The first one is the real day, which means from getting up in the morning until
you go to sleep at night. The other one is the calendar day from 00:00 until 24:00.

SiDiary sorts the imports from your meter by using the real day (from 03:01 until 03:00). It's the better way, because some diabetics injects their basal
insulin befor the go to bed and the other half when they get up. If they don't use the real day they could have on some days three insulin doses and on the
next day only one, which isn't much realistic.

If you wanna have the calender day you need to edit your SiDiary.ini by adding these lines:

[MeterImport]
CheckPrevDay=0
CheckPrevDayTimeLimit=03:00
Meine Seite über Diabetes: http://www.diabetesinfo.de/
Meine Facebook-Seite: https://www.facebook.com/Diabetesinfo.de/