Autor Thema: Problems downloading from One Touch meters  (Gelesen 3090 mal)

Offline txtarheel

Problems downloading from One Touch meters
« am: November 01, 2005, 17:14 »
I have downloaded the trial version of this software.  It looks like just what I have been looking for for quite some time.   However, I usually download my readings from my meter, not enter them manually on a daily basis.  I have both a One Touch Ultra and a One Touch UltraSmart.  I can't seem to download from either of my meters.  They download just fine into OneTouch's software.  I downloaded the most recent version of the software which appears to support both of these meters.

With the Ultra, I get this message, "0 readings retreived from the meter.  1 invalid readings were ignored."

With the UltraSmart, I first get a window that says, "You have not assigned the OTUS insulin and pill types to your SiDiary medication.  If you continue SiDiary will import all medications to be with the first SiDiary drug type.  Cancel and got to the OTUS settings to edit your assignments."
If I click "OK" I then get a "0 reading retrieved from the meter." message.

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks!

Offline LordBritish

• Global Moderator
  • Special Member
  • Diabetestyp: DM 1
  • Therapie: Insulin-Pumpe
Re: Problems downloading from One Touch meters
« Antwort #1 am: November 01, 2005, 18:38 »
With the UltraSmart, I first get a window that says, "You have not assigned the OTUS insulin and pill types to your SiDiary medication.  If you continue SiDiary will import all medications to be with the first SiDiary drug type.  Cancel and got to the OTUS settings to edit your assignments."
If I click "OK" I then get a "0 reading retrieved from the meter." message.

The OneTouch Ultra Smart Driver need some configuration...
If you call the Meter Import for OneTouch Ultra Smart you have to two Tabs
I use SiDiary in German and I am not sure how does the tab spell in english I think it must be like Configuration (the second tab from the left side).
After you select the tab you must see on the left hand side a Button like Otus Configuration.
If you click on the Button you will get a window with some possibilitys...
there you can select your Insulin and/or medicament.
I think you have some values from the categorie 'medicaments' in the meter...
My english is not so good, but I hope you understand what I mean.

Lord

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Mein Name ist Shumway. Gordon Shumway.
    • Diabetikertagebuch
  • Diabetestyp: ---
  • Therapie: ---
Re: Problems downloading from One Touch meters
« Antwort #2 am: November 02, 2005, 08:41 »
Hi,

unfortunately the meter communication can be influenced by many other tasks running on your pc.

I would like you to add the following keys to your sidiary.ini by using notepad:

[MeterDriver-One Touch Ultra]
Debug=1

and
[MeterDriver-One Touch Ultra Smart]
Debug=1

I would think that the sections are already existing, in this case please just add the debug-key.

After restarting SiDiary and retrying to import, SiDiary should create dump files in the MeterDriver-SubFolder (at least if any valid communication with the meter has happened). If you could provide these files by email, I will lok into it and try to find out, what's going wrong!

Cheers, Alf.
DM 1, ICT mit Lantus/Humalog/Insuman Rapid, Freestyle Libre, SiDiary Win & Android
Diabetes Software, Windhorst, Helden der Kindheit